Pure soul

Another chapter is here!!!

This chapter is dedicated to @awkwardmegan ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

„Another wasting of time!"

It's been a month since we came here to Moira and I am training all days. I was sitting in lotus flower with candles around me.

„Relax." Thea smiled at me. „It's a big deal, we need time for prepare."

I sighed. „I know."

I practice all days with everyone.

Meditations is important part of training, Moira thinks it's the most important, it helps me concentrate, control my power and clean my mind. Just my impatient and temper are the main problem.

There was a soft knock on the door. „Time for lunch." Saphrinne said.

„Thank god." I was tired of all of this.

Saphrinne and I became a friends since we came here. I fell that we understand each other without words.

Thea is that kind of person who has to be everywhere, she wants to try everything, she has always her own opinion.

Saphrinne is the exact opposite. She has her own style and as well as Thea, she has guys all around her. But after everything, I don't have to be worry about them. They both are able to take care of themselves. I like sitting with Saphrinne without words. We don't need to speak, we are thinking about our own lives.

She doesn't have easy life, both of her parents were killed when she was a little baby so she grew up with her grandmother.

„Ali? Can I talk to you?" Dorian asked me.

I simply nodded, he took my wrist and took me out of the room and closed the door behind us so we could have a moment of privacy.

Once we were alone he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me and he buried his face in my hair.

„Dorian..."

„Shhh... you are training so hard I barely even see you."

„You miss me?" I smiled at him.

„You can't imagine how much I miss you."

I sighed.

It's complicated with Dorian. I try my best to not hurt him. He is great, he is always by me side, supporting me no matter how I decided.

But the more you love people, the weaker you are. You will do things for them that you know you shouldn't do, you will act like a fool to make them happy, to keep them safe.

„I know what are you thinking about."

There was a moment of silence between us.

„How can you know that?" I smiled at him, but he was serious.

„You can change you mind but not your heart."

I shook my head.

„Dorian, you know it's over. Look, yes, I has a thing for him, but it happened only once. You know, past time, now I am here with you. And I thank you so much for everything, more than I can say."

„I just don't want you to do something you don't want."

„Trust me, I know what I want."

He finally smiled at he and I kissed him.

„Lunch is ready, we should go. Others are waiting for us."

***

Moira was glad how many spells I know and she is teaching me another, which can be helpful in purgatory.