Teen drama

Hi guys :)

I couldnt let you wait any longer for next chapter so here it is!

------------------------------------------------------------

The moment I turned around I knew where I am. The same forest, the same blue eyes, the same smile on his face. I came face to face with Nybbas, walking towards me. I looked behind my back but decided to stay where I was.

His eyes looked like they didn't play by the rules and his smile was a little too cunning for comfort.

„What are you doing here?“ I asked.

As Nybbas moved towards me, I backed up.

He looked at me, his eyebrows lifted. „The better question is, what are YOU doing here.“

„I have another question.“ I said. „A lot of them.“

„About?“

„About everything!“

His mouth twitched and I was pretty sure he was fighting a smile. „Lets hear those questions.“ he said.

„Is everything a joke for you?“ I asked, sounding angrier than I meant to.

„Not everything.“

„Like what?“

„You.“

The whole conversation felt unbalanced. It was hard for me to talk with someone like Nybbas. With someone perfectly controlled, down to the last cell in his body, because everything inside me screamed.

Relax.

I heard a voice in my mind. His voice. But the worst part was that one part of my body reacted to his words.

„You're doing it, aren't you? Messing with my mind. You put those words im my mind.“

He didn't deny it. „Words, images, feelings. But its up to you if you believe them. You just have to figure out what is real.“

I sucked in a deep breath. My head spun faster and I could feel my pulse beating in my temples.