Moving out

I woke up and find myself in my bed. I was still tired but I didn't want to go back to sleep. I couldn't have this nightmare that played over and over again. I felt like I was trapped in one of those, the one where you have to run and run till your lungs burst, but you can't make your body move fast enough.

I didn't want to get out of bed but I made myself peek my head out and found my room empty. Thank God...

I don't have a good relationship with my family anymore. Elijah always means safety for me. Rebekah is the one I can tell everything and she understands me. And I can count on Kol if I want to run away from problems and enjoy life to the full without remorse.

But since... everything... I live in my own world. In a world full of depression, bad mood and desperate try to find some possible way how to bring Klaus back.

I really expected them to do everything to save their brother. But I was wrong. Sometimes I even think that his death suits them.

Each family dinner is horrible for me. Because of their smiles, because they try to create a good family atmosphere, it's pushing me so close to my breaking point.

I walked down the stairs without a smile on my face. I just wanted to sit there, eat something and go back to my room.

„Finally! You're here. Dinner is on the table." Rebekah welcomed me with a smile and I had to control myself not to ran away.

She put the last bowl on the table and sat down next to me.

„So? Do you have any plans for tonight?" Elijah asked me calmly.

I sighed. Like he doesn't know...

„Figure out a new plan? Do next hundreds of spells and fail again?" I asked sarcastically.

„You know you're only killing yourself with this, right?"

I laughed. „And? Who cares."

„We care." Rebekah said to me. „We are you're family!"

„KLAUS is your family!" I screamed at them. „How can you sit here and eat and pretend that everything is okay?? How can you care about me if you don't care about your own brother?!"

I wanted to go away from there when Dorian came into the room and he stood in my way.

„Look..."

„Don't." I shook my head. „Don't follow me, I want to be alone. I have to practice some new spells. You know, practice makes perfect."

I went up to my room and slammed the door the second I got up there.

What the hell were they thinking?!

I sat on the bed, grabbed my pillow and covered my mouth before letting out a scream.

Now I am sure. I have to move out of here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I know this chapter is too short but I had to write it... So, she is moving out!!!

And have you seen last episode of TVD?