Saving mission

I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. It was him. Klaus. My dad. He is the reason I came here.

He stood there all alone and I barely recognized him.

„Dad?" I gasped.

He looked aged. It made me realize for the first time that he never aged when I saw him. I mean he is hybrid, he is half vampire, that's impossible.  

His hair was always the same, his eyes, his cheekbones, everything.

But now his hair was longer, lines around his eyes deeper.

But what scared me the most was that he looked broken. Hopeless.

„Oh my god, dad!" I burst into tears. „You were gone too long, I thought I can't bring you back. I can't remember... I can't... I... I can't focus. The only thing I know for sure is that I've missed you."

„You don't deserve this" he stepped close to me. „You shouldn't be here, it's not place for you." I saw him crying for the first time and it hit me really hard.

„Father, listen to me. It's not like what you think!" I tried to make him listen to me.

„Ali, what the hell?!"

„Dad?" I looked at him, totally confused.

„What the hell are you doing here?" he didn't even give me chance to answer.

„Ah, you are dead, too? I would never gonna be able to handle that! It's my fault, it's all my fault!"

„Dad, keep your voice down. No, I am not dead, I am here because I want to bring you back, where you belong." I paused and then added. „You know you are dead, right?"

„Oh, really?!" he said sarcastically. „I am glad that you are here to enlighten me."

„Can you guys give us a minute?" I finally realize that we are not alone, Dabria and Nybbas were staring at us.

„No way! I can't leave you here." Nybbas looked at me like I was crazy.