Unexpected Surprise

Thanks for reading my story!

I know it's short but I hope you like it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

„I can't believe he left us here!" I was totally angry at Nybbas.

„So. Tell me something about Nybbas." Klaus asked me while we were looking for Nybbas and the mirror.

„I really don't know him. I mean, he saved me once from some monster but that's all. Why?" I asked suspiciously.

„It looked pretty tense between you." he looked at me , expecting the answer.

„Dad, really? You want to talk about boys?"

„I have to..."

„Shh!" I interrupted him quickly.

„Look, I know that you don't want to..."

„Dad!" I whispered. „Shut up. I heard something."

First he looked confused but then some noise caught our attention again.

„I can hear Nybbas. He is talking to someone. Lets go!"

I ran like my life depended on it. And it does.

„I am looking for someone. Young, beautiful seductive girl, long brown hair, deep blue eyes. She looks sweet but behind this facade she can kick your ass. Have you seen her?"

„And why should I tell you?"

I heard Nybbas to asked. But who was the one he was talking to?

„Because I asked you politely. And I only do that once."

„Okay, tough boy..."

„Nybbas!"

„Golden girl." he smirked when he turned his attention to me. „Looks like someone is looking for you."

„Dorian?" I whispered.

Nybbas stepped away from my view and I could finally see him.

„Damon?" I was confused.

„Surprise." Damon said with a little hesitation in his voice.

„What are you doing here? Omg, did you piss Kol off enough for him to kill you? You shouldn't do that! Great, so now you are dead? I have to save you too. I just... I don't know if I am strong enough. I-I am going to kill Kol!"

„Ali." he came closer to me and he took my chin in his hands. Surprisingly, I didn't feel uncomfortable. „I came here to save you. It's time to go home."

„And who are you? Her boyfriend?" Nybbas asked before I could say something.

„No, I am girl scout, dumbass."

„Of course he is my... boy-boyfriend."

Nybbas glared at me but I ignored him. I places my hand behind Damon's head and he forced his lips on mine. I felt his warm breath and I kissed him back with a hard anger and sense of aggressiveness .

„Ready to go?" Damon asked.

I simply nodded, my face turned bright red. I could see Damon smiling in the corner of my eye.

I looked at Klaus, he didn't say anything at first but after a while he looked over at me.

„We will talk about it later." he barely whispered.

„Thank you." I felt a little more relieved with his words.

„I have to say that I am really impressed. Just don't be so sentimental, it makes me sick." Nybbas looked at us challengingly, almost daring us to rip his head off. And I knew Damon was very close to do it.

„Go the hell." I crossed me arms across my chest.

„Last time I checked, the hell was empty and all the devils were here." he smiled.

I grew angry again. „I don't need you anymore. Thank you for saving me and now, you can step away and let us go."

„I am not holding you here..."

„But?"

He took a step forward. „Let me remind you our deal."

„What deal?"

„You owe me one," he said, uncrossing my arms. „and I am coming with you."