It's nice to be home

@awkwardmegan

Q: "What is happening? I love your story but I find it really hard to follow."

A: "Long story short, Klaus went to Purgatory, his daughter tried to find the way how to save him but Damon didnt want to bring him back so he tried to stop her but she found one powerful witch, Moira, who helped her.

Alexandra then went to the purgatory, she found Klaus but she also found Nybbas, the blue demon. He is the most powerful demon and she had to make a deal with him.

Her soul was in Purgatory, but her body couldnt hande it anymore and only true love could save her. Damon.

There are back home now but she had to bring Nybbas back from Purgatory...

Is it clear now? :(

And I'm sorry, I didn't update earlier but I have some family issues but here is next chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no time for more. A white light exploded at the back of my mind.

The very next moment, I was suspended in a dark universe with pricks of colorful light. I knew I had to move toward any of the millions of light pricks, each one a saved memory, but they seemed miles away.

But escaping into my memory wasn't going to get me out of here. It would merely transport my mind into my past. I pictured myself like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Maybe I was going to die in the next few moments but I couldn't block out the flashing images of all the horrible things that happened.

I fought my way through the darkness, determined to see myself in my memories one last time before it was all over.

Pain. It's all I could feel. The pain was unbearable. It shot through every inch of my body.

I groaned, or at least I tried to, because the sound didn't escape my lips.

Tears stained my vision.

Just like a dream, everything ended almost before it began. There was a moment of disorientation and then the room came into focus.

Damon's silhouetted against the candlelight, the flame gave me just enough light to bring a svere glint to his eyes.

A dark angel.

I turned my face up to his. I could hardly look at him the same way. I was crying.

„Ali, if you're not, I'll stake myself. Because I cant stand the idea of you being hurt.“ he murmured, clasping my face between his hands.

My throat choked with emotion. I couldn't find words.

I wanted to look around but my head was too heavy that I went back to laying my head down. I closed my eyes ignoring the pain. I felt like at least twenty years had gone by.

„Where... is...“ I tried to say but in some reason everything was hard for me to do.

„Klaus is fine. Alive.“

A deep breath. At least I saved him.

I felt like there was a disconnect between my mind and my body but after a while my hearing became sharper.

„Look, what happened there...“

„Damon, please. Not right now.“ I stopped him before he could say something else.