Like a lost puppy

„I heard there was a party. But don't worry I already invited myself.“

I looked at two football players, their bodies were still lying unconscious on the floor.

And then I looked at him. He stood at the door in his black jeans and leather jacket, typical smirk on his face.

I still can't believe that we are together.

„Are you thinking about how sexy I am?“

„Stop being so cocky, Damon.“ I rolled my eyes.

He came closer to me and put his hands on my waist. „You love it.“

„I hate it.“

„Liar.“ he said when his lips met mine.

I couldn't help but smile. „What are you doing here?“

„I just wanted to see my girlfriend..“ he whispered in my ear. „And I like large parties. They're so intimate. At small parties there isn't any privacy.“ He smirked at me.

Our lips met again and he pushed me down on the sofa.

I tugged his shirt towards mine and my hybrid side inside me was going completely crazy. We didn't want to waste our time.

I pulled my shirt off of me and his hands touched literally every part of my body. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned.

I wanted to rip his jeans off, so bad, I wasn't sure what was stopping me first but I completely ignored that feeling as I looked at his body.

„Ali.“ he whispered my name .

He was holding my wrists and he continued kissing me further down my body. He rolled me over when someone stormed into the room.

„KOL!“ I yelled.

„This is the last thing I ever wanted to see.“ he laughed.

„Have you ever heard of knocking?! Get OUT!“ I quickly grabbed my shirt from the floor.

I pushed Damon away from me . „Oh, come on, Ali! He's gone and we didn't finish it.“

I sighed. „Put your shirt on.“ I was aware that house was full of people but it was so easy to forget that with shirtless Damon right behind me.

„Are you sure?“ we walked towards me slowly and kissed me once again.

I put my hands on his neck. „Yes, I am.“ I laughed a little. „You can come back later.“ I said, trying to convince myself.

„What about these two?“ he pointed at the twins. I shrugged and he knelt down and put two fingers on the side of their neck. „They're still breathing.“

„Heal them. I need to find Kol.“ I smiled at him and I walked out of the room.

„KOL?“ I yelled, trying to find Kol in room full of drunk teenagers. „KOL!“

„Yes?“ I was standing right behind me, with bottle of whisky in his hand.

„Kick them all out now. This party is over.“ I said and he knew I was serious.

„Aww, still little upset that I interrupted your...“

„Don't.“ I stopped him before he could continue. „I'm warning you.“

„Calm down. I'm not Klaus.“ he blinked at me.

„PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN EVERYBODY! PARTY'S OVER!“ he yelled and we heard groaning around us immediately.

„Have fun.“ I elbowed him.

„What are you talking about?“ his face twisted with confusion.

„You need to clean this house or my father's going to kill you.“ I said and I let him there standing and glaring at me.

I climbed the stairs with smile on my face but after the training with Aaron and this wild party I was really exhausted. I opened the door to my room . All I wanted is jump in my bad and sleep as long as possible.

But someone was standing there. A girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes, she looked like a lost puppy.

„Who are you?“ I asked, not sure what to do but I prepared myself to fight.

„I'm sorry I just... My head was killing me so I was looking for some quite place. I didn't know it's your room.“

I nodded slowly. „Party is over, everyone is gone right now.“

„I should probably go.“ She whispered.

„Wait.“ I stopped her. I wasn't sure why but there was something about her. She looked even more exhausted than me. „Are you OK?“ She obviously didn't want to talk about her problems, she looked like she was in pain.

„I'm fine.“ she murmured looking down at the floor but I saw the sadness in her face. We fell into silend for a minute and then I asked her. „What's your name?“

I wanted to comfort which surprised her more than me. I smiled sympathetically at her.

„I'm Hayley.“ she said before heading towards the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------