Peronal trainer

Thank you so much for your patience! <3

------------------------------------------------------

I may be an original daughter but I am at a disadvantage. I am half human which means I don't have the advantage of really quick healing anymore and I am not as physically powerful.

Yes, I am stronger than normal human is, but not as strong as Klaus or Nybbas. I have the same body I did when I were witch but it's not enough. My human part is my weakness. I have to be as strong as possible, physically and emotionally.

It was five in the morning. I rolled over in my bed and closed my eyes, let my mind to calm down.

I stayed like that a whole ten seconds and then I tugged on grey leggings, some shirt and large black comfortable hoodie. I slicked my hair into a ponytail.

„Morning bird?“ Aaron asked, standing right behind me.

„What are you doing here?“ I shrieked.

„Doing my job, I am watching over you.“

„How did you get in? I locked...“

„No you didn't. You left you door unlocked.“

Weird, I'd swear I locked them...

„I thought you said you don't want to bother me.“

„I remember.“ he looked amused. „I'm here to protect you.“

„I'm glad you know that. Now, please excuse me but I don't want to spend my whole morning here with you. I have something to do.”

“Like what?” He raised his eyebrows looking at my outfit.

“Not your problem.”

I shook my head and I tried to walked out of my room but he stopped me, catching me by the wrist so he could look straight at me.

“You can't go out just by yourself. I'm coming with you.”

“No, you're not.”

“I gave my word to Klaus.”

“Too bad because I don't care! I'm going out running.” I said, thinking I'd prefer not to have look him in the eyes.

“Can you run and talk at the same time?” he asked me.

He didn't way for my answer, we walked out and he picked up his pace, jogging beside me.

“Glad to see you out running.” he said after few minutes of silence between us.

“And why's that?”

“It's good training for you. It can make you stronger.”

“I'm a lot stronger than you think.” I argued.

“You think so? I think that you have a hot temper. I think you want to do everything on your own, but you have your family around you.” he looked at me. “You don't feel strong enough, powerful enough.”

“Wow, that's flattery.”

“I can tell you what you want to hear, instead of what you need to hear, but would I really be your friend then?”

“Why do you think you need to tell me any of this?”

“Because you are not prepared to fight. You don't stand a chance against a blue demon. It's as simple as that.”

I stopped. “How do you now that?”

“Did you really think your father didn't tell me anything about you?” he shook his head. “You cant control everything that happens. It's not your fault.” he said quietly.

I knew what it meant. If something happens I wont make it. Not in my current state. I'm not able to fight against Nybbas.

I'm jumping into my own grave and I'm dragging my whole family in behind me.

“I want you to teach me. Behind my father's back.” I said. I saw the surprise and fear in his eyes. “You have enough skills.” I shrugged. Yes, he is annoying but my father chose him and that means he has to be one of the best.

He swallowed. “But I promised Klaus I'd look after you.”

“And you don't have to break your promise. I can train with you, I can get to the point where I'll be strong enough to handle myself.” Against Nybbas, sure.

“I think it's worth a shot.” he said after a little hesitation.

The idea of battle with Nybbas turned my stomach into a bundle of knots, but I didn't want to show fear in front of Aaron.

“So, am I your therapist or your personal trainer?”

My mouth twitched a little bit. “Both.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ali's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98120643