Moira

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, commenting and voting!

You know I am busy, you know I don't have much time for writing, so I don't want to apologize over and over again. I love you, my fans, I love to write this story, it's like my little baby but I have school and work and everything else. It makes me sad too, trust me.

This chapter is dedicated to @YaraBahmanand you are awesome, thanks for your comments and support!

But now, please, enjoy this new chapter! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sounds from kitchen, Dorian is preparing coffee for both of us.

„Thanks for the coffee." I murmured sleepily into the pillow." With milk, please."

„I want two." Dorian said next to me.

I was so sleepy I didn't react at first but then I jumped out of my bed to find out who makes this noise in the kitchen.

„Good morning, sleepyhead." she smiled at me with her hollywood smile . „I didn't want to wake you up. You had a long night, huh?" she laughed and I just shook my head.

She didn't fit here, in this small dirty motel. We came here last night and booked one room, we didn't plan to stay here longer and we were sure it's the last place they would look to find us.

We were wrong, obviously.

„Thea! What the hell are you doing here?"

I couldn't believe my eyes, I blinked a few times to make sure it's not just a dream but when she didn't disappear from the kitchen, I knew it's true.

„Did Dorian tell you..."

„No. He doesn't know I was spying on him."

„You were spying on him? But why?" I sat on the chair and she placed before me pancakes.

„I couldn't let you just by yourselves."

I wanted to say something but she shook her head and she gave me a cup of hot coffee.

„I know what you're trying to do. And from the beginning I knew that my brother can't let you go. But this is much bigger then we thought."

„What's going on? Who are you talking to?"

Dorian walked into the kitchen in his white shirt. Looking at him, I had to laugh. He looked like a little, innocent five-years old boy.

„Thea?"

„Calm down, brother. Before you start yelling, you should know I made your favourite pancakes, with blueberries."

„What is she..." she looked at me.

„Doing here? Your baby sister wants to join us and help us." I said baby sister, cause I knew it upset her. I smirked at her.

„Look, we can be together, we can travel all around the world and see new places and..."

„Thea, I don't want to be rude, but this isn't a school trip. We are not here for fun. I want to find my father and bring him back. Nothing more, nothing less. Dorian wants to help me with this, but if you want just an adventure, you're in the wrong place."

They were silent for a moment, exchanged looks and then Thea sat down next to me with a sight.

„Honey, we are friends since I came to the Mystic Falls. And I know what happened but... maybe you should move on."

Family Above All (Alexandra, Klaus's daughter - TVD FF) BOOK 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara