See You Again

When I came back the house was very quiet. I took in a sharp breath as I realized I could barely walk up stairs into my room.

I felt sick to my stomach as I stared at my own blood.

A thin film of sweat seemed to cover every inch of my body, a few dirt spots from running as fast as I could from the woods. My hair was messy with leaved sticking in and my eyes looked wild. I took a quick shower, washing away all the dirt and sweat and blood.

It has been a long day.

„Ali?“ Rebekah called into my dark empty room.

It must have been around midnight.

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't say anything. She pushed the door open and gasped when she saw me.

„Oh my God, Ali, what happened to you?!“

„I'm fine.“

I knew I looked like death. Entire side of my body was covered in blood, the shower was completely useless and my voice was small. I heard her mumbling something but I felt dizzy.

„...and Klaus was so angry...“

„Where is he?“

„Looking for you. I need to call him, tell him that you are here and alive.“

I tried to stay awake, I pressed my hand tightly on my side to stop the blood.

„She is home! Just hurry, she is hurt.“ Rebekah said as she talked to Klaus on the phone.

She stepped closer to me before hanging up the phone. I didn't say anything and she peeled my hand away to see the cut.

„I cant even see how deep it is.“ The blood was drying everywhere.

„Why are you not healing?“

„I don't know.“ I was shaking from the cold.