10 {prt.1 of the date}

ayyyy 1D released their hit single, and it messed me up man!! And 5sos releaed skh music video and Michael was fucking hot!! Screw you people who called him ugly you can sUck MY DICK!!!

Enjoy :)
.
.
.
.
.
.

A car pulled up along a dirt road besides Zayn car and the engine shut off but you could still here the humming of it. Has Zayn was up against his car, arms folded when a shade of blonde hair appears out of the car, slamming his door hard telling Zayn he was not happy to see him.

"It's fucking 3:15 a.m Malik what the fuck do you want!?" The man spat making Zayn roll his eyes.

"Quit actiting tough Hemmings, you know why I called you out." Zayn said making Luke laugh.

"Yeah, you called me cause some douche kept bothering your boyfriend. I'm not surprised, thought you went for pussy not cocks Malik. Had a change a heart or something?" Luke mocked.

Zayn groaned mumbling 'he's not my boyfriend' and tugged the boy lip ring shutting him up. "You done talking?" Luke flipped him off licking his lips. "Good, now remember Israel?"

"Blonde hair, dreamy eyes that your dumbass fell for years ago in year 7th?"

"Thats the one."

"Yeah, what about that dick head? Wait! don't tell me , let me guess that nerd your dating-"

"We're not dating."

"Whatever," Luke rolled his eyes and continued. "So Israel is like picking on the kid and you want to show Israel a lesson? Well how would you like you meat served?"

"Extra bloody, make sure he gets the message and touches Marcel again I'll personally kill him." Zayn spat paying Luke 150€.

Luke smirked. "Got it." He said walking away to his car but stopped for a brief minute. "Zayn,"

"What?"

"She's okay, looking beautiful has ever. You're really changing for her, huh?" Zayn knew what Luke was talking about.

"Yeah, she's my everything. Louis still won't let me see her after everything has happened." Zayn said taking out a cigarette letting the smoke fill up his lungs.

Luke shook his head. "You know this Marcel kid will find out soon if you don't tell him what you did, and you know if he does he won't look at you the same."

"I know, but if he wants to know my story he's gonna have to tell me his first."
.
.
.
.
.

The next day Marcel was getting ready has Gemma kept giving him the 'sex talk' making Marcel annoyed, it's not like he's gonna loose it to Zayn, they known each other for a few days and sex was not on the list of 'getting to know each other', but Gemma being Gemma gave him a condom just in case.

Marcel didn't know where Zayn was taking him so he dressed up normal, his hair wasn't that gel back and let his natural curls come out and put contacts on seeing he broke them by stepping on them on accident. He put a plain T-shirt and jeans instead of slacks. He looked in the mirror feeling a bit uncomfortable seeing how truly he looked different but maybe it's a good different?

When he usually dressed like this his mum would pinch his cheeks and kiss it after he begged her to stop, and Gemma would say something inappropriate making Marcel blush half of the time. Anne was a great mother and whatever she did wasn't a selfish need, whatever she did was for the best of her children and others even when her husband left them she stayed strong for them. Marcel still misses her till this day, but anything he did that involved a memory of her he would do the opposite and just feel numb half of the time, so he dressed back in his usual outfit and got his backup glasses since year 9.