19

First off read an ,its important..

Secondly.. I wanna thank you for 4.06K reads!!! Omgg I'm so happy like you guys don't know how much this means to me, I love it when you guys read my books cause it inspires me to do more!! And omg thank you do fucking much.!!

Enjoy!
*

*

*

The sun was gone, no it wasn't dark it was simply gone light was there but more of grey-ish light and it was cold and windy. The cold grasp to whatever it touched making it cold and soon the clouds released loud thunder booming across the sky as lightning glowed and rain beat hard against the rooftops of homes.

Marcel shivered at the sounds of the lightning crackling when it strikes near the apartment of Zayn making him snuggle closer to Zayn who gladly pulled Marcel closer to his body feeling his curls touch his chest and neck and very cold hands on his waist making Zayn shiver also.

"Sorry," Marcel whisper."my hands are cold." His voice sleepy and deep making Zayn moan over the sound, luckily not getting a boner cause Marcel would have moved away.

"Its okay, baby." Zayn rubbed Marcel back letting his warmth heat Marcel up a bit. "Your really cold." Concern laced in his voice.

"I don't really get enough oxygen when I sleep, so my blood gets a bit cold but not to the point I die." He said opening his eyes seeing Zayn already had his open. "Don't worry, doctors checked it out when I was ten." He smiles faintly.

Zayn leans in and kisses Marcel lips not caring if he didn't brush their teeth he wanted to kiss the boy, he was his and nobody could take that away from him, nobody.

A loud boom echo making Marcel jump in fear, he thought Zayn would laugh at him for being scared but he didn't he just pulled him closer to make sure he was okay, wanting him to know he'll be there for him. Marcel heart beat became steady and back to normal. Another boom went off but Marcel didn't feel scared, he felt safe almost like he didn't hear the booming thunder or the crackling lightning just the thuds of the raindrops.

Soon both snap out of their daze when Zayn phone rang making him groan answering it. "What?" Marcel smiles at the boy annoyances. "No..I thought I was off for a week?..who-are your serious?" Marcel tried to listen to the caller but couldn't hear anything but muffels. "I'll be there in twenty minutes or so." He hanged up.

"Who was that?" Marcel asked as Zayn hides his face behind his arm.

"One of the employees' at work, Ashlee, the cashier quite so I got to go in."

"Oh." Marcel went quiet making Zayn look over to see him pout.

"Baby don't worry, I'll be back at four-thirty, call Michael or Calum they'll probably wanna hang with you." He said not wanting Marcel to be alone.

"Its okay, I'll watch tv or something." He denies the offer getting up and goes to the restroom to brush his teeth as Zayn follows.
*

*

*

"We got Monopoly, Sorry ,and Twister!" Calum said excited going through Zayn games shaking the box Twister side to side as everyone gave him a 'really' look. "One at a time guys." He said sarcastic making everyone roll their eyes.

"How about truth or dare?" James suggested.

"What are we? Seven." Michael slaps the back of his head making Alison laugh. "Hide n Seek in the dark is how we do it." He smirks.