0.3

How is everyone?  If your new to my account please feel free to check out my other Zarry fanfic called 'We Have A Problem' Enjoy.
.
.
.

Marcel was alone in the back of the class every morning as his peers laugh and chuckle at him while he just sat alone done with the handout his teacher has passed.

They hate you cause they know your a failure. His mind taunts making him cringe at the harshful words. But yet he thinks his mind is right like he always thinks.

Marcel try his best to ignore the laughter that was traveling to his ears making him feel small and weak like he was. Soon the laughter stopped when the door echo loudly knowing who enter the room.

Zayn groan has the students stare at them. He gave them a glare making them look away. They were scared of Zayn, they looked like puppies with their tails in-between their legs frighten of what Zayn might do knowing his past.

"Mr.Malik, late again I see." Mrs.Brooks said making Zayn roll his eyes at her.

"You should know by now I'm always late so don't need to remind me when I'm on time or not." He spat making her frighten by his tone.

"Just sit down, please." She said not wanting to anger her student any longer.

Zayn sat in his spot making Marcel cough a bit. The cigarette smoke that clung to his clothing was stronger than yesterday made Marcel hard to breath. Maybe I should move. He thought but there was no empty seats all filled with students making him sigh in defeat and just letting the smoke fill his nose.

Zayn notice how Marcel squirm in his seat trying to move his seat away from making Zayn self-conscious a bit and sniffed himself, smelling nothing but his body spray. He looked over seeing Marcel was turning a bit red from the coughing.

"You okay?"

Why am I asking him this?

Zayn lean in as Marcel tried to move away from him has the cigarette scent was making him breath hard wheezing a bit.

"Can you get away from me?" He couldn't stand the scent anymore. His lungs felt tight and felt like someone was crushing him. "Your smoke.. it's making me-" he wheezed hard gripping his vest feeling his chest tighten every second.

"Shit, I'm sorry." Zayn moved away to the other side of the table seeing how the boy struggle catching his breath. Taking more than two pumps from his inhaler. For Zayn it made him worry about the boy who was now okay. "Sorry, I didn't know the smell affected you that bad." Zayn apologize.

"Nether did I." Marcel cough has he looked at the boy clearly now. Hair hanging down has has golden orbs shine through the jet back hair like a bulb of light. His face was covered his his beard but it looked good on him. Tattoos covered his arms and hand making Marcel wince feeling that stinging pain of a needle endlessly pricking at your skin. Yet that pain was turned into something beautiful.

"Zayn."

"Huh?"

"Names Zayn, if you were wondering."

Oh

Marcel nodded holding his inhaler tight in his hands has he catches his breath. The smoke still linger in the air but not has bad as before, but his head and lungs hurt from all the pressure.

Zayn soon spoke again. "What's yours?" Marcel looked up. "Your name?"

"Marcel."

Why am I telling him this?

"Marcel." Zayn repeated. His mind liking the way his name was unique and different from other names. "I would like to apologize again for my behavior yesterday when I saw you at the building." Zayn said truthfully.

Marcel nodded. "Don't worry. I'm use to that. How people treat and talk to me. So don't apologize." He spoke softly looking away from Zayn gaze not wanting to get the look of pity from him.

Soon the bell rang making everyone rush out the room wanting to get out and be free for awhile. Marcel was about to exit when the teacher called him back making him groan.

"Yes ma'ma?" He raised a brow at her

"Okay, I have a student failing and I was wondering if you can tutor him until he can catch up." She asked.

"Umm," he was lost for words. "Depends who it is?" He answered truthfully, he didn't want to get someone who was going to be an asshole to him like the kids in the room.

Mrs.Brooks smiled has she looked behind Marcel to see Zayn getting up ready to leave. "Mr.Malik, I got to talk to you quickly." She said making Zayn groan.

"Told you, I already know I'm always-"

"Not that. This is Marcel, your tutor till you get your grades up and try to pass this class or you'll fail the semester and I know you don't want to see me next semester." She informed him. He gave her and Marcel a glare which made him clench his hands in fear.

How can he go from calm to pissed in 1.5 seconds?

"Whatever." He muttered storming out the room making the door slam shut loudly making Marcel jump and it's loudness.
.
.
.

Marcel sat in the waiting room of the building wanting to see Niall quickly to have a quick chat but he's been waiting for hours seeing little kids to old people come in and out the building wondering what's their story, their pain, their darkness.

He was always curious about everything he saw and did wanting to know how things work or how things happen for reasons. That's why he was always called a nerd, he wanted to take all the information that people found boring or useless but not him. He sometimes wonder why he liked to learn but never could figure out that..he thought it was like a math problem always trying to figure a way to solve it but it was difficult.

"Marcel, I told you I'll see you next week." Niall voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"I know," he whispered. "I just need to talk to you for a moment, I don't know where else to go." He felt like crying.

He didn't know why but he needed someone to hold him telling him everything will be okay even if its not. Niall notice his pleading eyes and brought the young lad into his arms knowing how sensitive he can get. Niall liked Marcel like a son he never had, he knew Marcel was special in his own ways and unique from others.

"Calm down Marcel, it's okay."

"What if it's not?"

Niall didn't answer cause he knew something's weren't going to be okay. Soon they pulled apart has someone coughed to get their attention. Both looking up to see Zayn standing their with a straight face seeing the two pull apart. Are they dating? His mind was spinning with questions he didn't have the answers to.

"Am I interrupting something?" He cocked a brow at the two. Marcel shook his head muttering something under his breath has he said his goodbye to Niall and walled out not wanting to be near the boy who scared him to death. "Don't you think having a relationship with your patients is wrong?" Someone's jealous.

Niall gave a odd look to Zayn. "I'm not in a relationship with him. He just needed someone to make sure everything was okay, unlike you I have feelings." Zayn chuckle licking his lips has his face went stone hard. "I do have feelings, I just ain't gonna tell you them." With that Zayn left want to smoke a cigarette...again.
.
.
.
A/N:Thank you guys for reading this book. It makes me happy that you guys enjoy my books and take your time just to read them and enjoy of whats going on.

Vote/Comment/Share

Thank you °Z°Z°