18

Qotd: who's on spring break already??
.
.
.

"Ready to Zayn new look?" Erica asked and everyone nodded. "Zayn you may come out now." She shouted excitedly.

Zayn stepped out of the washing station and undo his towel reviling his new grey dye hair as everyone jaws dropped eying the new look he did. Better than his green buzzed cut he did a few months and also than the blonde dye cause he looked like marshmallow well thats what Michael told him and got hit in the balls for it.

"What you guys think?"

"Still better that your lettus hair." Alison spoke.

"And the marshmallow hair." Michael added.

"Dude it's like your asking to be hit in the nuts again." James reminded him making Calum laugh at the memory.

Zayn rolled his eyes at his idiotic friends and looked over to Marcel who was just smiling. "What do you think babe?"

"I think," he paused for a second. "I think that bleach damaged your hair and the chances of it growing it back is-Im joking." Marcel said once he saw the look Zayn was giving him. "I love it, grey is your color." He winked.

Zayn shook his head and paid Erica and left going to the mall with Marcel and the others. Calum notice a new area of the mall that the windows where covered with black curtains making everyone curious.

"What if it's a strip club?"

"Of course! Why didn't I think of that in the first place." Calum said sarcastic. "Jesuse, why would they put a strip club in the middle of the mall?"

"You never know, I mean I would wanna own a strip club in the mall."

"Only you would Michael, it's always you. " James sighs and enter the unknown store as the others follow.

Everyone gasp at the huge room inside. It was like a Chucky E Cheese for teens. They had bumper cars in the back, some skiballs and other games.

"Dude it's like a Chucky E. Cheese for teens." Alison was still shocked at how one small place could fit all of this into here. "Dibs on the skiball." She rushed towards the ATM to get coins out. "Later guys!" She waved off has James followed her.

"I think James likes-"

"Don't," Michel held his hands up. "Just don't " he cuts off Calum who chuckle.

"Think about it mate! Its like dating you but with boobs!" Michael groan walking away not wanting to hear Calum who kept following him about Alison and James banging.

Zayn and Marcel were left together, like always Zayn smiles down at Marcel and brought him closer to him and lead him to a booth. "So you hungry? Its on me." Zayn said looking at a touch screen already placing his order.

"No, you already spent a lot of money on my hair, thank you though." Marcel smiles.

"Baby, its fine I like spending money on you." Zayn admits. "Besides I got plenty of money, okay? So don't worry." He gives Marcel the touch screen and order chicken strips and a milkshake.

"Happy?" Marcel raised a brow at Zayn.

"Yes, very happy." Zayn smiles showing his little crickles by his eyes.

Marcel turns over to see Calum walking over to the booth rubbing his cheek and pouting. "Whats happen to you?" He asked.

"Michael slapped me..twice."

Marcel snickered to himself trying not to upset Calum, but Calum didn't care he thought it was funny also. "Sorry for laughing, but you did set him off." Marcel points out.

"I know, but he knows it's true he just won't admit it that James and Alison will bang and go out." Calum exaggerated. "Look,"

Zayn and Marcel turn to see James and Alison cheering as they got tickets and James getting all blushy when she hugs him. "Hmm, let them be. I'm pretty sure Alison doesn't even acknowledge what he's doing and flirting with her." Marcel points out. "Give her time, and Michael cause he doesn't look like he's taking it well."

Michael was in the back groaning and tugging his hair as he saw Alison and James getting touchy. It was pretty funny on every motion he did especially when he collapsed on the floor. "He'll get use to it."
.
.
.
.

Everyone left the mall since it was about to close for the day, everyone said bye to each other and went their own ways. Zayn and Marcel went back to Gemma apartment to grab some clothes since Marcel will spend the weekend at Zayns apartment .

Once they reached Zayn's apartment, Zayn rushed out of his truck and opened up Marcel side of the door. "Master Styles." Zayn said as if he was a chaperon

"Thank you my good sir." Marcel smiles playing along. "Shall we?" He nods towards the apartments.

"We shall, I'll grab your bags. No need for my baby to get hurt." Zayn pecked Marcel cheek taking his suitcase.

Marcel smiled knowingly he's gonna be happy.. or was he just happy that he found someone to keep him safe and company?

Hey guys sorry for this sucky chapter again I was in a rush cause I needed to upload it so I can writw my other books ahead of time, read it, fix any mistakes and all.

Also check out Imaginary Friend a Calum Hood fanfic and my other one A place to Call Home it's a Zayn au fanfic and it's a bit different from what I usually write but I hope you enjoy it!!

Vote and comment please 💖

Thank you -Renee /Z.Z