22

Sorry guys I've been busy with work!!
*

*

*

A week.

Its been a week since Marcel been to Zayns house, a week of always looking over his shoulder to see if someone is following him. Paranoia is getting to him, every little thing that moves Marcel gets a mini panic attacks hoping it wasn't Dominic and her people coming for him.

Zayn on the other hand is freaking out on what to do to protect Marcel. He knew his past will catch up with him but he didn't want it to be like this, he wanted to be alone when they came to him, he wanted to see his daughter one last time before he goes. Maybe he can ask Louis to look out for Marcel for a bit?

Zayn texted Louis, to meet him.

Louis was unsure but they needed to talk about what happened with everything so he agreed.

Zayn sighed in relief as he heard the bell ring, he waited for Marcel seeing he needed a ride home. Marcel smiles slightly at him. Zayn kissed his cheek holding his hand. "You hungry?" Marcel shrugged.

"Can you buy me ice cream?" Marcel asked pleading.

Zayn chuckle and nodded opening the door for him to get in. Going around Zayn soon joined Marcel in truck and began to drive the park where he'll meet Louis and buy an ice cream for his lover who just enjoy the wind in his hair when he rolled the window down.

Zayn held his hand and chuckled. "Letting your curls enjoy the freedom?"

Marcel had his eyes close still loving the feeling. "Yes, very soothing." Marcel rubbed Zayns' hand. "You should grow your hair and try it." He said looking over to him.

"Yeah well, I was thinking about cutting it again, maybe go bald for a bit."

"And what? Get your nose pierced." He jokes.

Zayn just laughed as they got to the park. Marcel jumped out right away walking to the ice cream parlor that was always there. Zayn gave Marcel ten dollars to buy whatever he wanted as he walked to a bench where soon to be Louis will be.

Zayn was nervous, what if Louis didn't come? Or comes but says he gave up his daughter to someone else? What if she's sick? Does he need to buy her medication!

Fuck! He thought.

Marcel came back holding a strawberry ice cream with gummy bears smiling wide at Zayn. "Try it, it's really good." He place the cone in Zayns hand has he reached for the change.

"Keep it baby, I don't need it."

"You sure?"

"Yes." Zayn kissed Marcel cheek. "You can save up to buy a phone if you like." Marcel nodded and took his ice cream back and licked it.

Zayn being himself though dirty while watching Marcel lick the ice cream slowly, has his lips were pink and plump and how his tounge moved made him wanna fuck Marcel so good but not in a time like this.

"See your still creepy as always." A voice said laughing. "Nice to see you again Zayn."

"You to Louis." Zayn replied as Marcel looked at the two back and forth. "Um this is Marcel, my boyfriend." He introduce him.

Marcel smiled and shakes Louis hand as he sat down crossing his arms looking at Zayn and Marcel. "When did you become gay?" Was the first question that Louis said confused.

"Im bisexual."

"Point taken, but does he know?" Louis said lowly trying to hint about the drugs and the baby.

Zayn nodded. "Yeah he knows." He said feeling a bit uncomfortable of the situation and Marcel notice and held his hand giving it a small squeeze. Louis smiled at Marcel knowing he's changing Zayn slowly and trust him to do so.

"Good, someone's here to see you though, she'll probably recognize you since your always banging on my door." Louis joked as he turned to see his wife carrying his niece towards the table.

Zayn eyes widen, it's been almost two years since he's seen his baby and here she is in front of him looking exactly like her mother but her hair was just like his. Marcel notice how Zayn was in shocked and took his daughter to his arms to show Zayn how beautiful she looked. Not ever Zayn would show himself crying to anyone but Marcel, but seeing his only child made him cry in joy.

He reached over to grab his daughter careful and slowly not sure how to handle a baby. He looked down at her touching her chubby cheeks as she gurgle and grabbed his finger shaking it rapid as she remember seeing her father's eyes before. "My baby.." Zayn whisper sniffing. "My beautiful Artemis." He says her name like it was the first time naming her.

Zayn looked at Marcel happily showing him this is his daughter, this is her, Artemis, the only person who kept him alive and wanted to change for the better, then he got two reasons why he should live.

"She's beautiful, like you." Marcel said cheesy making Zayn laugh lightly as he brought his daughter close to him.

"What made you change your mind?" Zayn asked looking at Louis.

"I can never keep her away from you Zayn, even if my sister got you mixed up, I always knew you'll be good especially for her." He said truthfully looking at Artemis then turned his head to Marcel who came back from throwing his ice cream. "And him, he's a good influence on you, probably can practice to raise Artemis together."

"Raise her? Are you saying I can-"

"Yes, but till I know you're ready and I'll sign the paper's and give your daughter back."

Zayn smiled widely as for Marcel he just stayed quite while watching Zayn and his daughter bond a bit more smiling at him. Louis looked at Marcel knowing he was the light to Zayn and help him get better for himself and Artemis, maybe he can help Zayn with many things especially with his drug problem.
*

*

*

Hours passed when Zayn saw his daughter for the first time in years and felt relief through out his body and happiness spreading, Marcel notice the sudden change of his mood making him smile and climbed up on his hips.

"Don't think nasty perv!" Marcel smiled as Zayn laughed placing his hands on Marcel hips. "Your in a jolly good mood, was she what you expected to see?"

"No, I didn't think he'll bring her, it's been years since I last saw her. She just looks like her-"

"Dad." Marcel finishes. "She looks exactly like her dad, but cuter." He jokes pushing his glasses up.

Zayn smiles and rolls Marcel over so Zayn was on top of him. "You know you and Artemis are the only people keeping me grounded."

"What about your friends?"

"They do to, but I could never love them more than I do with Artemis and you Marcel, you two are my salvation."
*

*

*

An sorry for the late late late update but all of my summer I've been working and working out so I have to time but I'm taking time off from work cause my mom had surgery but she's fine!!

I hope you enjoy this crappy chapter cause idk what to write at all tbh but I tried my best.

Please vote and comment I love you guys so much!! 💖💖

Thank you-Z.Z