33 {Bonus Chapter}

{An: this is what marcel looks like now.}

Ten years later
Year:2026

Zayn sat in the cafeteria of the prison that held him locked away from the world. He sat alone like always if someone gave him a look he would glare at them till they either looked away or was taken away by a nurse and ten officers.

Some prisoners like to test their ability to see if they can beat up the British man but even if they wan Zayn still had more respect than a person who was in for petty crimes. Zayn didn't care if he was beaten blue he'll still get up and fight just like he did in his younger years.

His birthday is today and he's twenty eight making Marcel twenty six and Artemis around twelve.

They would always visit till one day they never showed up and Zayn thought something went down but Luke said they went off the grid of the witness protection and Louisiana, Louis, Gamma and his friends didn't know where the two ran off too. Zayn got worried as days turned to weeks and that turned to months till years passed and he stopped thinking about them till a letter was sent in from Marcel.

"We're safe, don't worry."-H

That's all it said with a picture of Artimis asleep in her crib she was maybe four of five maybe six already, he didn't know he lost track

"What you looking at?" A man spits making zayn shrug not bothered by the man who approached him.

"Go back to your group." Zayn said looking down at his tray picking at his food not really hungry.

Soon the food was on his jumpsuit and his face as the man laughed with a few inmates till Zayn stood up and punched the man in anger making him fall over his two feet as the inmates stopped laughing just looking at Zayn silently.

"Anybody else?" He asked narrowing his eyes at the room who just sat in silent looking away from the man. "Thought so." He whispers.

"Malik!" A guard called him over making prisoners whistle jokingly as zayn shook his head at them smirking to see the man still holding his bloody nose.

Zayn rolled his eyes scratching his beard as he walks up to the smirking officer not knowing what he needs.

"Visitor is here to see you," He whisper lowly as he pushed the man against the wall making him groan. "Don't fight back just go along." He said yanking Zayn off the wall and pushing him to the other door.

"The visit center is-"

"Shut up!" He seethed making Zayn roll his eyes once again.

Newbie.

The man takes him to a hallway uncuffing him as he hands Zayn a bag of clothes as he changed into normal clothes"Here," he hands him a gun soulting him goodbye. "Good luck, in twenty seconds a alarm will go off find your way out you have five minutes." He said making zayn confused.

Soon a alarm and a voice called throughout the cell blocks making Zayn run for the nearest exits and hide away from the cops as “CODE RED” was being shouted over the intercom and prisoners confused why a code red was being shouted.

No one was escaping or murdered anyone yet so why?

Well just in the outside of the prison was a huge van armed with Zayns gang ready to bust him out of that place and come home to the man he was before.