31

Zayn felt like he went to go murder someone as he sat inside his truck debating to either go in and murder or can just leave again and act like that person didn't exists like they didn't make a impact on his life and change for the better.

"Are you, going to say goodbye or not?  Jesus your whipped more than I am." Micky scoffed as he waited in the car with Zayn.

Zayn glares at him hoping he just shuts up. Dom had everyone pare up just in case they don't look to suspicious while they transfer some of their money and drugs to Louisiana.

"Then hurry up, Dom wants us out of the city by midnight if not the plane is leaving us behind." He said still pissed off the his boyfriend went off with Troy and some chick.

Zayn nods getting out of the truck as he slowly walked up to the Horan household and once on the steps in from of the doors he felt like his throat closed up on him not sure what to do or say. Already his knuckles tapped on the brown wooden door as a shout was mumble from behind and the door knob twisted open.

"Can I help you?" Colt asked looking at Zayn forgetting that he had seen him at the hospital.

"Um, does Marcel Styles live here?" He asked unsure.

Colt nods as he called out Marcel to the door and Marcel thought it was Calum and the others checking up on him again or Dom to come and freak him out some more.

"Holy shit your alive?" Niall appears from behind Zayn in actual surprise to see him.

"You thought I was dead?"

"Zayn?" Marcel breathing started to get rapid like his heart as he saw the love of his life standing right in front of him.

Marcel jumped into Zayns arms and begin to cry his eye out as he told him how much he missed him and how he felt so alone for the past month... Well that's what happened in Zayn mind.

Zayn felt a sharp sting on his cheek as Marcel looked at him in hatred for leaving him in the wind and practically forgetting him like he never existed to Zayn at all.

"Did you expect me to run into your arms and just forget that you left me in a bad state of mind?  Do you know what that does to a person!" He grits out not missing a beat.

"I had Dom and Luke pay a visit earlier and told me my dad is alive looking for me?  And now your here with a bandage shoulder." He points out making Zayn look at his exposed shoulder that was hidden under his leather jacket.

"I can explain, Marcel." Zayn said looking at him feeling terrible.

"You have five minutes, and I swear to God Zayn I do miss you but you hurt me." He said before letting him speak.

Zayn looked around the guess room Marcel was sleeping in only seeing a few pictures of him and Gemma some of a older lady, his mother before her suicidal act.

Marcel watched as Zayn looked around maybe thinking on how to explain what was going on and why he left. He felt a bit guilty for hurting him but he sorta deserved it to slap him back to reality.

"I didn't leave you, I had to do a job to protect you, and before you say anything cause you probably do," Zayn paused finally looking to Marcel. "I left you here cause I knew when I was done I know you would stay and maybe wait till I got back, and we can finally be together without you getting into danger cause of my dumb mistakes."

Marcel looks away playing with his hands, feeling the bed dip he looks over to see Zayn next to him reaching over lifting his chin to make eye contact.

"I would never leave you, to pure to give up on you the only person who saw me for me not what I did in my past." Marcel leans his head on Zayns feeling the tears burn.