23

Sorry for not updating in years but I had writers block for all my books and ugh!!  Hopefully this goes well.
.

.

.

"And I said 'Bitch if you don't get your nasty hands off my ass I'll kill you.'"

"I said I was sorry!" Calum groan has Michael told the drunk Calum story that happened a week ago. "One time, nothing happened.. I think." He whispers.

Marcel shook his head still showing Zayn how to solve his English class work for the test that's tomorrow morning. Zayn tried paying attention to him but kept getting distracted by the way Marcel smiles when his friends made a dirty joke or when Alison brings up Artemis and how cute he looked holding her.

Everyday after school Zayn and Marcel would visit Artemis till seven and on weekends it be to ten.

Zayn as never been so happy to see his daughter after years of fighting with Louis and his drug habits something he really didn't want to bring up ever again knowing it'll hurt Marcel and his daughter.

Louis of course doesn't trust Zayn but if Marcel is keeping an eye out for him he'll slowly gain trust for him. He loves his niece but sometimes she needs to see him has a uncle and not father not wanting her to get hurt as she formed a bond between him. Artemis has special needs that Zayn and Marcel will soon need to understand in the future but for now he'll let them see her till their ready.

"Zayn, focus." Marcel said annoyed as Zayn kept kissing his cheek. "You'll fail if you don't focus."

"Give me a break, we've been at this for almost three hours." Zayn complains his grip on his pencil tightens already stressed out.

"There is beer in the fridge and a box of your cigarettes on the counter you have twenty minutes." Zayn didn't need to, be told twice before jumping up and running out apartment to drink and smoke.

"What?" Marcel questions his friends giving him a dirty look.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Alison crossed her arms as the boys followed.

"He doesn't need to know, that's why. I'll tell him after the test." Marcel grabbed the box of leftover fries and placed them in the kitchen as they followed him.

"It's better now." Michael tried to pursue him.

"He won't be focused with that on his test and fail, he'll know when he's ready." Marcel was getting frustrated with them bickering.

"When he's ready or when you are?" Calum said sarcastic making Marcel yell

"When I am!" His chest rapidly rising and falling as he placed his hands on the counter counting to ten slowing his heart rate not wanting to have panic attack.

He breathed deeply before replying calmly.

"I'll tell him when I'm ready.. Please don't rush it."

"You only have a week before graduating early and Zayn will be heart broken when you run off to college." Calum gritted out as he heard the apartment door close acting like the conversation had never happen.

Zayn enters the kitchen getting another beer and popping off the cap with his teeth. "What's all with the looks? Did someone die." He asked jokingly as Marcel smiled.

"No just Michael talking about how  Calum almost had sex with him at a different party." He said as he walked away wanting to have this day end.

Zayn furrowed his brows as Marcel walked to the room looking  back at his friends giving them a questioning look on why he was acting strange now. Alison looked away not wanting to disrespect Marcel wishes but Calum and her brother were another thing. Good friends or not they knew Marcel would tell Zayn but on his own time wanting Zayn to, be focused not distracted or angry with him so the boys decided not to say a word either.

Glasses and Cigarettes {Zarcel}✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara