20

I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have any questions please comment and I'll answer them.

Dedicate to everyone who inspired me to write cause you all love the book at the relationship between Zayn and Marcel and with their dumb friends..I love you!! Now enjoy
.

.play:
Asleep-Emily Browning
Fix you -Cold Play
Goner-twentyone pilot
Way down we go-Kaleo

.

Previously~

"Who's Luke and why does Dominic want her money?"

Fuck!

Zayn was lost for words he didn't know what to say to the boy in front of him who was waiting for him to speak but all he got was his mouth moving, no words coming out just air and groans not really sure how to word the situation he was in. He needed to spill the truth but promised he wouldn't once Marcel told his side if the story, it couldn't be that bad? His dad is an asshole for leaving him, his mom was a bitch for whatever she had done to her son who just wanted someone to love and protect him. Marcel was still waiting and Zayn made a final choice to tell Marcel but on one condition.

"You want the truth?" Zayn finally spoke ,Marcel nodded pushing up his glasses. "I'll tell my story if you tell me yours." He negotiations making Marcel frown backing up slowly.

"N-no.. I can't." His voice cracked. "What happened to me doesn't have anything to do with this Luke and Dominic situation, it's totally different situation Zayn." He was scared now.

Marcel didn't want to tell him, he knew Zayn would hate him and leave him like nothing.Marcel knew the feeling of someone leaving him but it was a numb feeling seeing he was use to it but when it came to someone he loved it was different, it was like having a asthma attack your lungs collapsing not wanting you to breathe everything around you went silent and soon your heart is tearing apart of the lost.

Once Zayn started showing him love and affection he should have left or stop seeing him once he grew the feeling towards him but he couldn't he loves him to much. Every little thing about Zayn was unique and special even though he doesn't see it, he does. Dont say anything. He thought looking at Zayn who had a pleading face wanting to know but he couldn't his past was to dark to reveal to anyone especially Zayn, Gemma and Niall doesn't even know what happened actually they just read his file cause what happened was to horrifying to be shared with.

"Marcel?" He jumps in his place noticing how close Zayn was to him. His body heat was on his cold skin making him chilly. "Please tell me what happened, you can't hold your secrets forever."

"You can't either, but you still hide them does anyone know what you were? Do your sisters or uncle know..? What about your best friends Zayn! Do they-"

"Yes!" He finally snaps. "Everyone knows I was a drug addict, Dr.Horan knows." Zayn was spilling the truth finally.

"You know Marcel I wasn't that before, I had my life planned ahead of me I had friends before I meet the ones today."He starts off. "I was in love with a girl before you, she was beautiful and she made me so happy that I lost sight of how I changed all my plans for her cause I thought she would be my wife and have kids but she wasn't.. she was a alcoholic and drug addict in the making." Marcel notice Zayn crying but didn't want to say anything he needed to know the truth.

"She.. she got pregnant..it was mine of course, her family my family were upset but h-happy except her step-brother, he was beyond angry at us, me the most cause he thought I-I got her into drugs and drinking when she was the one doing it from the start." Marcel held Zayns face wiping his fallen tears shakingly not wanting to hurt him.