14

OMFG I HIT 2K!! OMG!! THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
ENJOY!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How do you feel?" Niall asked Marcel.

Marcel, how was he supposed to feel after that night? He couldn't feel anything he was numb everything that happened that night was all to fast and questionable. Why would Zayn do drug? And slap him? All he did was reach out for him, but yet again it could have been the drugs kicking in Zayn system.

"Marcel, Are you okay?" Niall became concerned with the young boy now. He's more quite than usual .

Marcel was back on his medication starting with two pills so his body would get use to the feeling of being tired, sick to his stomach and even more depressed than ever.

Gemma notice how tired he looked, dark circles under his eyes the dullness in his eyes and he looked even more pale like he was gonna puke. She was concerned for her brother. That night she saw Calum , Michael and Alison giving her a small smile not knowing how to explain what happened they just said Zayn stood him up at the party they went to and left without an explanation not wanting Gemma to know what actually went down. Marcel told her not to worry and he won't go out with him ever again for his sakes.

Marcel gripped his khakis feeling pressure on his chest a bit but nothing major, he always feels this when pressured but it was nothing to serious and it made him feel has everything was real.

"I feel numb?" niall nodded writing it down. "Like everything I do and say backfires on me..I-" Marcel stopped feeling his chest tighten. "I feel like I mess everything up and it's my fault you know? And I don't know what to do."

Niall stopped writing hearing Marcel crying and looked up to see the boy curled into a ball on the couch. "I didn't mean for him to slap me, or I didn't mean to be friends with him either." Niall knew who he was talking about.

"Zayn slapped you!?" Niall felt like bursting out of his office and knock on Zayn apartment and slap him himself. "That bastard." Niall gritted.

Marcel jumped when the timer was up scaring him like always. Marcel stood up and walked towards the door leaving not saying goodbye to Niall who just looked at the boy in sadness. Niall always felt sadness lingering in his office when Marcel comes in, something about him just gives him a feeling that he'll make Zayn better but not when Zayn is slapping him around.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What do you think?"

"Pink is not your color, Gem."

Gemma laughed and put the pink dress back on the rack and wrapped her arm her brother shoulder. "You know me so well. Wanna get pizza?" Marcel shooked his head making Gemma frown. "C'mon Marcy, you haven't eaten all day and I know your hungry."

Marcel was about to say no when his stomach growled making gemma smile. "See." She said grabbing Marcel hand and dragging him to the food court. "Watch my our stuff, I'll get us Hawaii pizza!" She licked her lips with a moan.

Marcel sat at a booth waiting for gemma while he played with the hem of his sweater not noticing that someone sat down in front of him.

"Hey Marcel!"

"AH- Michael? what the hell!" Marcel groan sitting back trying to calm down has his beating heart started to relax.

"Oh I'm doing swell thanks for asking mate." Michael said sarcasticlly. "But on a serious note, how you feeling?" Michael asked has Calum and Alison came up to the booth spotting the colorful boy.

Marcel shrugged feeling uncomfortable with the topic. He knew what Michael was talking about, it was that day of the bonfire the day he figured Zayn was a junkie and had bad anger problems. Marcel wished he just stayed home that night. He knew something bad would have happened.

"Im okay. Just been a bit different lately." He whispered.

"I can tell, never seen you out of that vest you always wear." Alison smiled putting her arm around him. "Its a good look for you."

"Speaking of good looks.." Calum trails off has gemma came along with the pizza.

"Marcel? Who are your friends?" She said politely seeing Marcel was somehow always talking to people with tattoos and piercings.

"The one drooling over the pizza is Calum and these two are twins Michael and Alison." He said. "Ignore them two, they always fight."

"No we do not!" The twins said in sync. "Would you stop!" They said to each other.

"I see your point. Well I'm gemma, Marcel sister."

"Your hot!" Michelle wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"And way to old for you." Gemma cockly replied has Alison snickered.

"Oh how I like them feisty!" He purred

"Ain't gonna happen blondy." She said rolling her eyes. "You three go, this is brother and sister day and I don't plan having this one-she points to michael- ruining it."

Calum laughed and agreed to let them be forcefully dragging Michael away from the table while Alison just laughed at his struggle.

"Your friends seem.. unique?" Gemma said biting into a slice of pizza.

"You have no idea."
.
.
.
.
.

OMG!! You guys I hit 2k!! Im so happy!! Thank you guys so much I love you all and *squeals*

Sorry I haven't updated in a month it's just school is always making me tired and I have to focus and I'm in 11th so I need to pass all my classes and get my credit and shit together so please don't rush me

But thank you all for 2k I love you
~Zarry_Ziall