24

Im so Happy you guys love this story but please comment cause i really love reading them and how you guys enjoy the book!!

Troye Sivan: Heaven, play this shit!!

P.s what do you think about the cover???

The day was here and he was nervouse has he stared at the light brown wood door the white paper covered in black ink.

English exam ; sign in and good luck!

His palms were sweaty making him grossed out but, it doesn't he was to distracted on Marcel and how his mood still didn't change in the morning, hell he didn't sleep all last night making sure he didn't do anything dumb. Zayn called Louis to watch him maybe his daughter will cheer him up.

Flashback...

"Marcel? How are you feeling, baby." Zayn asked ,his voice lower than a whisper.

Marcel laid lifeless on the bed just, staring into the empty space of the room just feeling dead all inside. Zayn lift the blanckets to cuddle close to him only to have Marcel jump at the touch that he really wanted to feel but his emotions wouldn't let him.

"Im taking the test today, I feel pretty nervous anything to calm me down?" He tried to have a conversation but nothing making him sigh and kiss the templ before leaving.

Zayn reached for his phone and tapped in numbers before pressing it to his ears and hearing a baby, cry and a low voice.

"What Zayn? It's nine o'clock and Artemis is feeling ill." Louis sounded distressed and worn out has his niece wouldn't stop crying since the night before has she got an ear infection.

"What's wrong with her.. Is she okay! I'll buy the medication if I have to." Zayn worries looking into his room to see Marcel in the same position.

"Nothing to extrem, ear infection, bloody neighbors knew their dumbass kid had it and still let the wanker out the house." Louis groans shushing the baby. "She has an appointment at five but that's not till another eight hours." He rolls his eyes as his wife was trying to cuss at the neighbors.

"Bloody fu-just leave them already dicks know they'll pay when I'm fully rested." Louis said making, Zayn chuckle a bit.

"How's Marcel?" Louis asked making Zayn remember why, he called. "Heard he's depressed."

"How do-"

"Luke, he came by yesterday to tell me to talk to you about taking him to a doctor, or at least Niall." He said waving bye to his wife.

"He's fine just tired." Zayn didn't want to admit he was sick and needed to be on meds like some wackjob.

"You seem unsure of yourself, your scared he'll leave knowing if you didn't take him to get help you'll blame yourself." Zayn looked down to, the floor staying quite for a moment before Louis spoke up. "Want me to watch him? I know you have an exam today, I'll be there in ten." Louis said before hanging up.

...End if flashback

"Mr.Malik I presume you'll be joining us? Seeing your on the list." Zayn snapped out before he looked up to see the principal.