28

Recap just in case you are lost

Marcel and Zayn got together after meeting in school and seeing in their therapy center which Niall is their shrink. Reminder both had secretes they didn't want to say.

Louis has Zayns daughter cause his sister and Zayn dated and got into drugs so the custody went to him but soon trusted Zayn since Marcel is changing him.

Zayn meets his old gang which the leader wants him back cause his ex wants him to give her the daughter back but Zayn and Louis doesn't want to but Melissa (ex) threaten Zayn of hurting Marcel.

Marcel went into a depressing state then went happy to suicidel making him live with Niall till he was better but Zayn left him and he wanted to see him and his friends so he runs away, soon was found but out of his mind.

Zayn left him to go to L.A.  since the gang moved him there to kill since his job is to get rid of people who hurt others. Marcel met a man but turn to be an abuser making him call Zayn after months and went to Alison, Calum and Michael.

Now let's start where we left off.

WARNING :TRIGGERING OF SUICIDE, PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU KNOW IT'LL TRIGER YOU, I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE SAFE, I LOVE YOU

SONG: 1-800[-273-8255] by Logic ft.Alessia Cara and Khalid

Marcel sat up quickly gasping for air as he panicked and screamed for the person he truly misses. He was sweating all over his body feeling his lungs tighten his eyes feel like they were on fire,  his mind was about to explode in agony.

"Zayn!" He shouts so loud it woke up his friends who took care of him. "Zayn where are you!" He screams tears falling.

Calum was the first to reach the room to see Marcel holding onto his head screaming Zayns name over and over again feeling sad for him, truly he never seen anyone like this besides his-well was his best friend. Michael and Alison showed up behind him rushing to Marcel side trying to calm him only to throw his arms knocking the lamp down to only shatter.

"Carful, his eyes are still closed." Michael warns slowly approaching him. "Marcel, wake up," he soothed.

Marcel gasped opening his eyes to only see a blurry Michael in his face as he still had tears in his eyes.

"Hey it's just a nightmare, you're safe Marcel." Michael tried calming him down only for him to shake his head.

"He's not coming back is he." It was a statement that made Michael shake his head.

"Hey, you don't know that it could only be another month till he comes back." Alison tried to cheer him up.

"Maybe he'll stay there for years, and never come back for a guy who's depressed 24/7, has a fucked up background where he saw his own mother shoot herself and a dad who left us for dead? Yeah he'll come back to that." He gritted wiping his face as he just sighed looking down to his scared wrist.

He remember the day he cut his wrist and the look he saw in Zayns eyes wasn't worried or anything else it was mostly fear. Fear of loosing him and the way he held onto him, hearing him cry as he told Marcel that it'll be okay and not to worry.  Marcel just kept telling him he was sorry.

"Have you lost your mind?" He could hear Louis and Zayn fighting but not sure over what.

He turned his head over to Artemis making faces to her making her laugh as Zayn and Louis voice kept getting louder and louder.