29

"So how long as it been since he left?"

Niall asked as the sound of the ticking clock echo through Marcel mind. The clock was maybe the only thing he could hear feeling a bit numb all over his body.

Brusies form under his skin covered by his clothing and his wrist itching for that cool metal pressed against it. He can feel those cold hands wrap around his neck and the painful punches thrown at him and his cries for someone to hear him.

"Marcel?" Niall snapped him out looking at at him up and down at the boy who looked more fragile than ever.

"Too long, he's been gone for to dame long and I don't know if I can handle it." He said truthful voice cracking.

"He just left me Niall, how would you feel to wake up and your husband was gone and have people treat you like your crazy like that person never existed at all." Marcel grits as years began to form.

"How's your boyfriend treating you?" Marcel heart jumped at the question not wanting to answer. "Marcel? I asked a question."

"Fine, he treats me like a princess." He said sarcastic rolling his eyes.

"He's abusing you, isn't he," Marcel almosted let out a choke but held back at the question. "Marcel I don't care if I lose my job but I'll have to call the police and interfere if I have to." Niall said truthful as Marcel begin to cry.

Marcel shakes his head not wanting to get the cops involved. He's to scared to get hit again if they come accusing him of abuse to Marcel and with that charm he has he'll turn in him and just do his worst. This would never happen to him if Zayn just stayed with him rather have him safe alone.

"Don't, he'll make it a living hell for me so just don't call the cops please Niall, don't." He begs as he curls himself up tired of being hurt all the time.

Niall looked at Marcel as he held himself and how broken he is without Zayn and he knew he would have to deal with this sooner or later but never expected to be like this at all. He and Marcel planed to gather his items from Sam's home and leave him for good and let Marcel live with him hopefully his husband will agree if he liked it or not.

Marcel felt the cold air nip his face feeling slightly nervous as his heart begin to beat rapidly in his chest as his throat tighten. Niall came up by him with his husband by his side to held and to make sure nothing gets out of hand.

"He won't be home for another hour ,probably with a girl." He said biting his chapped lips.

Niall and Marcel gather the clothes and things he needed making sure to pack anything that was his.

"Ooh, this yours?" Niall held up a gold Rolex with diamonds. "If I were you I take it as revenge."

"I thought stealing and getting revenge was wrong?"

"That's Shrink Niall, this is Niall who doesn't care and is helping a friend." He smiled as he tossed the watch and some expensive jewelry to his bag.

Marcel didn't want to take it but Niall insisted making him believe that the jewelry will help him with some finance and things he wanted for himself like clothes or just spend on books about the human body, making Marcel nod hearing how he can uae it.

"You're easy to persuade." Niall comments.

"And you are a asshole, but I can't say that in therapy." He mumble as niall husband laughted.

As soon they were done with everything they all went to the car placing the last bag of Marcel as soon a grey Honda pulled up making the tires burn against the road. Marcel knew who it was and hides behind Nialls husband Not wanting to be seen and Niall and Cole knew that to.

"Who the fuck are you two?" Sam seethed as they hide Marcel behind them. "Where is Marcel."

Niall laughed nervously, "here is my card, and we can work on your anger issue." he Said as Sam smacked the card out of Niall hand.

"Easy white boy," Cole warns as Sam looked at him up and down to see how buff the man was but he can still take him down.

"And who are you cholo?" Sam looks Cole up and down stereotyping him off the bat.

"I wouldn't say that," Niall warns before Cole punched Sam in the face. "Jesus Christ, Cole."

Sam groan in pain as Marcel enter the back seat of the car and locking his door not wanting Sam to grab him. Cole stood his ground ready to punch Sam again but Niall beat him to it and pushed him to the floor to have a chance to leave and not start anything.

Once in the car Niall started it and locked all door as Sam came to the side and bang on the window where Marcel sat giving him a glare.

"You fucking twit!  Open this door and get inside the house." He yells as Marcel shook his head.

"Marcel I will find you and kill you!" He shouts banging the window again.

"Hey I just got this car will you stop!" Niall honks his horn before driving off. "Jesus Cole, did you really have to punch him?  Do you we have to talk about your anger issues again."

Cole laughed at Niall who was serious but, he never took his husband serious about his job when it came between them cause he knew about all the problems he had and didn't need someone to remind him. Niall smirks at his husband who just winks at him and places his hand on his lap as they drove to the house.

Marcel stayed quite, shaking in the back seat like a small dog who gets nervous in a car ride to the vet. The anger in Sam's eyes terrified him ,especially when he shouted that he would find him and kill him.

He hated how weak and afraid he became after Zayn left, when he was here he felt safe to do whatever he wanted but now he's to scared to say hi to a person or his friends.

"Home sweet home, huh who's car is that?" Cole thought outloud making Niall and Marcel look to see a run down car parked on the curb.

"Seem familiar?"

Marcel shooked his head getting out the car and unloading his bags from the trunck as Cole helped him lift the heavier items. Rolling in his suit case to Nialls home he spotted a cigarret freshly lit and the smell of the certain cigarret that he knew who would smoke.

"Zayn?" he whispers grabbing the cigarret before dropping his bags and running inside. "Zayn!" he shouts to not see the love of his life but a women standing there.

"W-who are you?" he stutters at the tan women who just stood still watching marcel carfully.

"I don't know if Zayn mentioned me but ,I'm Dominic."

AN: honestly I want to stop writing this book but I'm more than half way done and ugh I want to get it over and done with, btw I don't know I'll have a sequel to Project Escape, I want to but I have to come up with ideas on how I should write it out!!

Thank you, guys for 14K reads on this fanfic without you I wouldn't be writing at all.

Love you -alyssa.