12

Guys please don't take my rant serious please, it's my opinion and how I view of the situation. You can agree or disagree okay I don't mind. Everyone has the freedom of speech.

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.

"So you enjoyed it?"

"Yes."

"And what did you guys do afterwards?"

"He took me home."

Niall smiled and wrote it down seeing Marcel was more talkative, but not progress of why he's here. Nobody knows what's been going on with him besides himself. Niall first meet Marcel when he was only twelve and very emotional. He wouldn't stop yelling in his sleep and he wouldn't let anyone talk and/or touch him cause of the horrible things he had witness at such a young age.

Niall was a assigned therapist to Marcel case and he never gave up on the boy even if the case had close long ago, but if Marcel opens up maybe it can be reopen and he can finally let go.

"How's your husband?" Marcel asked. "You hardly talk about him anymore."

Niall chuckled. "you've notice, huh?" Marcel gave him a awkward smile. "We're doing fantastic. He's told me he wants to meet you, if that's okay with you?"

"Sure, I'd love to." Marcel smile has the bell rang and got up seeing the session was over.
.
.
.
.
"Hey babe." Zayn said smirking at Marcel has he got into his car. "How was your therapy session with the Irish?"

"It was okay, nothing new. What about yours?" Marcel asked has Zayn began to drive away from Marcel apartment.

"I didn't go today." He mumbled has his grip on the steering wheel tighten.

Marcel frown. "Why not? You won't get better if you don't help yourself." He said has Zayn just let out a breathy laugh. "What's so funny?"

"You," Zayn said. "Who cares if I go or not. Maybe I didn't have time or was to busy to go. Have you ever thought of that Marcel!" He spat.

Marcel flinched and closed his eyes thinking Zayn would hit hit him or punch him in the face. Tears fell has his breathe was silent from crying. He should have just dropped it, they wouldn't have this problem, but Marcel was just curious of why, I guess the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" was true but Marcel is not dead just hurt.

"S-sorry." A whimper fell from Marcel lips still feeling the burning sensation of the tears burn his eyes. "Take me home please."

Zayn wide eye him. "Marcel, please.. I didn't mean to burst like that I'm just stressed that's all." Zayn tried to take Marcel hand but he flinched away. "Baby," he whispered.

Zayn sighed when Marcel didn't respond and drove, but not to Marcel apartment but to his own. Marcel notice but didn't say a word he just wanted to get away from Zayn for awhile and just breathe. Once they reached the apartment they both got out of the car and enter once Zayn had unlock the door. To Marcel surprise it was clean and not dirty has he thought it would be. Not one single cigarette ash spotted.

"My room is at the end of the hall, the door to the right." Zayn directed. "And would you like tea?" He asked feeling slightly nervous.

Marcel shook his head and left to the room. Has he enter he just saw a bed and a couple of clothes scattered on the floor has a few empty beer bottles were in the trash. He didn't know if he should sit on the bed so he sat on the floor and pulled his books out of his backpack getting things ready.

Zayn came back with a beer in his hand seeing Marcel sitting on the floor. "Babe, what are you doing on the floor?" He said lifting Marcel up. "You could've sat on the bed, I wouldn't mind."

Marcel shrugged. "You were angry at me and I didn't want to anger you even more." he mumble looking away from Zayn gaze.

A sigh passed Zayns' lips and placed his beer down and cupped Marcel face kissing his lips softly. Marcel could taste the sour flavor of beer on Zayn lips but didn't pull away he just kissed back has Zayn grip Marcel hips bringing him closer to his body and started to run his lower body on Marcel making him gasp. Zayn moved on top of Marcel body has they both fell on the bed. Zayn lips kissed every inch of Marcel neck making whimpers spill out of the boy mouth. Zayn started to rock his body making Marcel gasp at the feeling in his trousers and Zayn could feel him harden every second.

"Z-Zayn what's...I feel weird." Marcel said gasping more feeling himself harden. He's never gotten hard or even touched himself and this was a new experience for him.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, baby," Zayn whispered has he continue to rock his hips has Marcel began to shut his eyes and moan loudly. "C'mon baby, come for me." Marcel whimper feeling Zayn beard on his cheek and hot breath on his ear feeling weird in the pit of his stomach.

"Zayn!" He moans has he came.

Zayn smirked and kissed Marcel softly and getting up to give him a pair of clothes for him to change into. "Go shower, while I wash your clothes don't want your sister to get in a hissy fit." He said handing Marcel the clothes.

Marcel blushed and went to the bathroom and stripped. Has he washed off he just realized what had happened. "He dryer humped me."

An: hi guys, yes this is a bit dirty but who cares? I bet y'all dirty minded people wanted this to happen!!

But what you think of Zarcel getting some action? wasn't much but it's something.

And has anyone figured out what's wrong with them?

And follow my Michael Clifford account on instagram @/rejected_clifford I post edits and shit.

Vote and comment

Thank you ; z.z