twenty-one (pilots)

[see what i did there? ;;))) im so lame omf. anyway... some of u seemed confused with the whole ryan actually being pregnant thing and yes ryden is mpreg (male pregnancy) so yEAH]

update: if u dont like mpreg just dont read this lmao

"So where are you taking me?" Tyler asked, staring at his boyfriend. Boyfriend. It still felt weird for him to say that.

Josh smiled at Tyler and, God, did it make Tyler weak to the knees. Josh made Tyler weak to the knees. Tyler hated this effect Josh had on him, yet he loved it too. "Well, I was thinking on dinner and a movie, and then some ice cream," he said, holding Tyler's hand tightly. "I know it's cliché but-- yeah."

Tyler giggled. Yes, giggled. Not the manliest thing he could do. But Josh thought it was cute. "No, it's not cliché. Well, it is, but I like it."

"Off we go then!" Josh exclaimed, swinging their hands back and forth, and making Tyler laugh.

-

"Let's talk about the universe."

Tyler stopped eating his ice cream and turned to look at Josh incredulously.

They were currently sitting on the hood of Josh's car, who had suggested taking Tyler somewhere to eat their ice cream. That somewhere was at the slight edge of a cliff, that rose over the city, giving them an amazing view.

Their date had gone smoothly and Tyler had not fucked up once. Yet.

"Why do you want to talk about the universe?" Tyler finally asked after a while, raising one of his eyebrows. Josh turned to him, smiling cheekily. "Well, we're sitting here staring at the city and at the stars above us. The stars are part of the universe; in fact, the stars that we see may not even be stars but galaxies."

Tyler stared at him amused, then continued to eat his ice cream. "That's true, but there's too much to say about the universe."

"Like what? I want to here what you have to say about the oh-so-extensive-and-magnificent universe."

"For starters, the universe is too vast, too extensive; infinite. The universe has so much to hold and give. There trillions and trillions and trillions of galaxies, stars, and planets in it. And honestly, who knows what else?

There 'could' be parallel areas inside the universe, in which we refer to them as 'parallel universes'. But no! They are inside the universe because there's only one. Lastly, the universe is way too mysterious and that's what we are most afraid of. We don't know about something we're curious about."

Josh stared at Tyler in amazement. "That's-- That's true..."

"Also, aliens. Which shouldn't be referred to as aliens, because that's quite offensive."

"Are you seriously defending little green dudes?" Josh laughed.

"See? Stereotypical! We don't even know what they look like!" Tyler exclaimed, huffing in exasperation and crossing his arms over his chest like a child. Josh found his passion for this topic endearing.

"Right, right. Sorry," he chuckled. "Keep on with your oh-so-interesting argument."

"You're damn right it's interesting!" Tyler exclaimed confidently. "Well..." he continued.

Josh watched Tyler go on and on about the universe, space, and other life-questioning things. After a while, Josh had tuned him out. He was only mesmerized by how his lips moved when he talked quickly, how he made hand gestures when he was trying to make a valid point, and how his face looked so beautiful illuminated by the moon's dim light and the lights of the city below.

Josh was epically whipped by this boy and he was glad he was all his.

Tyler is the best thing to happen to Josh as Josh was to Tyler.

He hoped their relationship would end up being long and extensive.

But not everything lasts for long, may it be good or bad; nothing ever lasts.

And that's what Josh feared the most.