twenty-six

[today has been a drama filled day and i feel like throwing myself off a cliff]

Tyler ran as fast as he could.

He ran out of the house faster than anything and he just kept running. He didn't know where to, he just kept going.

Why would Josh do this? Why would he do this to me? Why me?

Tyler's thoughts were racing as tears streamed down his cheeks and his breath became ragged.

It's incredible how life takes a turn from the best to the worst. It's like someone suddenly poured a bucket of cold water on you out of nowhere. That's exactly how Tyler felt at the moment. As if someone had hit him out of nowhere.

Once he got too fatigue and tired to keep on, he fell to his knees as his sobs filled the silence of the night.

His only happiness was taken away from him. Everything that made him happy had broken him into a million pieces. He thought he'd never feel like dying again until this moment.

After a while of crying helplessly, he sat on the curve of the sidewalk and noticed his knees were bleeding. He hissed in slight pain as the cold wind hit them.

He sniffled, calming down a bit; but the feeling of crying was still there. Tyler took out his phone and called one of his close friends to come pick him up.

"Kellin? Can you please come pick me up at the curve of Rolland?"