twenty-four

Pete wasn't lying when he said there'd be a party held at his place.

When Josh and Tyler arrived it was packed with teenagers and friends along with other people from his college. And who knew this would all happen just because Tyler mentioned something about it?

Luckily, no one was drunk or high off their asses, yet. Tyler hoped it would stay that way or else he'd have to find somewhere to hide.

The music wasn't blaring too loudly but enough to get everyone hyped, a few beer bottles were lying around here and there but nothing too serious. Tyler was quite enjoying his time there.

It had been a few minutes after they arrived, that Dallon showed up with his arm wrapped around a girl's shoulders. They walked to the kitchen where his friends would be.

"Hey guys!!"

Pete stopped his conversation with Josh and turned to the owner of the voice. Everyone else turned to them, making the girl slightly flustered and shyer.

"Is that your lucky lady?" Josh smirked.

The girl blushed and buried her face in Dallon's shoulder. Dallon only chuckled and nodded at Josh's statement. "Yup, this is her."

Patrick smiled at them, finding the two quite fit for each other. "What's her name?"

"Aria," Dallon said proudly with a smile. "Hi," she muttered quietly, a shy smile adorning her face.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Aria. I'm Jack, this is my boyfriend Alex." Jack wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulders.

Josh did the same with Tyler, making the boy blush. "I'm Josh and this is my boyfriend Tyler. These two over here," he gestured to Patrick and Pete, "are Patrick and Pete. They're dating as well."

"Aww, that's so cute. And gay," she laughed softly.

They've seen that phrase somewhere, and soon the pieces clicked together. The boys eyed Dallon suspiciously, while Pete smirked because he knew that the moment he had met her on Kik that Dallon liked her.

[alright i lied. :'( next chapter is when everything's gonna go down and you'll hate me forever :((((]