twenty-eight

[heyyyyy guys im kind of back and here's the chapter y'all been waiting for! sorry it's kind of late wattpad dELETED THIS CHAPTER AND I HAD TO REWRITE IT AND I BARELY REMEMBER IT anyway hope u enjoy! :)]

"What is wrong with you?"

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"And we trusted you!"

The accusations and questioned were bombarded at Josh. He deserved it. He had fucked up big time and done the unforgivable.

He had ruined his only chance at happiness and Tyler's as well. He lost the boy who made him happy, the boy who he could be himself with, the boy who could actually see the best in him. His baby boy.

Well, not his anymore.

And all because he just had to hook up with some girl that he didn't even know. Nice going, Josh.

"Look, I know-- I know I fucked up, I fucked up big time, I know! But, please-- please lets just go look for Tyler. We don't even know where he is, please--"

"No. You are going to stay here and we'll look for him," Jack cut him off, scolding him as if he were a little kid.

"I think that's kind of harsh," Aria commented. No, she didn't approve of cheating, but she did believe in second chances. Josh kind of deserves a second chance (along with a smack). "Maybe Josh should go look for him with Joe or Dallon or someone or something. I mean, he does need some explanations, right?"

Everyone stayed silent for a bit, thinking about it for a moment. After a few minutes, some of them sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I'll go with him," Patrick said. Which kind of relieved Josh because he knew Patrick couldn't dare hurt him even after what he had done. Plus, he's a muffin. "Thank you," Josh whispered.

Josh stood up, walking to the doorway with him. He could feel the glares from the others behind him bore right into his skull. It made him feel kind of intimidated and even more guilty. If looks could kill, Josh would be more than dead by now.

But despite everything, only one thing revolved in Josh's mind.

Where is Tyler?

Luckily for him, Patrick knew his ups and downs. He just hopes Tyler hasn't done anything stupid or hurt himself.

He hoped.

-

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Kellin asked as he stopped at the red light and looked over at Tyler. His voice was laced with concern and worry was etched across his features.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise," Tyler smiled at him, hoping he'd believe him.

Kellin sighed and nodded, "Alright."

After a few minutes, Kellin arrived at the driveway of the Joseph residence. No cars were parked outside and the house seemed to be abandoned.

Tyler argued for a few more minutes with Kellin after he'd asked if he would be okay for about the twentieth time. In the end, Kellin just sighed again and told him to call him whenever.

Tyler's legs were shaking and he stumbled as his knees buckled while making his way to the front door.

It took him a while to get inside because he had dropped his keys far too many times due to his shaky hands.

No one was in the house, luckily for him. They were all away, leaving Tyler on his own. Not that it bothered him, he loved having the house to his own.

As he made it inside, he almost fell to his knees again but he took a hold of himself.

Tyler felt like absolute hell.

He was sick to his stomach, the urge to vomit right there whenever he thought of Josh with that girl.

His eyes were red and stung with unshed tears. He couldn't cry again, not over the same person. Especially when that person is Josh Dun.

His heart beat painfully in his chest, as if it were as broken as he was.

Tyler was like a fragile piece of glass. So fragile, that you had to hold it so carefully because it would break in your own bare hands.

Tyler could break easily if not handled carefully. He was hard to handle and he never allowed people in unless he knew them very well. For some people it has taken a month or even a year or more to be able to become friends with Tyler Joseph.

But Josh-- Josh was something else. He came inside without Tyler's consent, without Tyler even noticing and he didn't have any problem with it. He actually liked it. He liked Josh's outbursting nature and how he was always so cheery. He liked his presence so much.

Josh was able to handle Tyler so carefully, as well as shattering him into a million pieces.

Tyler was a piece of glass so fragile; that when broken, it's beyond repair.

Tyler was broken as well as he was dead.