thirty-one

[so i got will grayson, will grayson and im honestly so happy about it even tho it's in spanish (and i rarely read books in spanish lol) and im also so happy and excited about 7k reads and 1k votes!!!! i posted this story like a month ago!!! u guys are the best ilysm]

Josh didn't know how to feel anymore.

He felt sort of numb, but it couldn't be worse than how everyone else was feeling and now Tyler's family. Soon, he'd had to face them. And he was scared to.

"Josh...You might, um, want to leave for a while. Tyler's family is here."

Dallon's voice snapped Josh out of his thoughts. He didn't want to leave but he wasn't in the mood to argue about it, plus it was Tyler's family.

Nodding, Josh stood up and sluggishly walked out of the room. He bumped shoulders with a man who was slightly taller than him.

Josh glanced up at him slightly, mumbling a small "sorry". He noticed that at first glance he looked similar to Tyler. That must be his brother...

A woman and three men walked into the room right after Josh exited. Mother, father, and those two must be his brothers.

Josh felt even more guilt building up inside him and continuing to eat him alive. Tyler's family will now have to deal with the sorrow and sadness of their son and their own, and all of it would be Josh's fault.

He wished there was someway to fix this, but he knew there wasn't. This was beyond repair just like Tyler.

[another filler wtf is wrong with me :(: anywAY only like four or five chapters left to this fic omggggg aND im writing more fics and more joshler so like stay tuned ;;))))]