thirty

[five more chapters left omg im not even ready myself also thank u guys so much for 7k reads like holy cheese whiz]

The monitor beeped quite loudly with the deep silence that surrounded the room.

Tyler was still asleep. It had been at least 3 hours after what happened, it was currently 2am, and no one had gotten any sleep, the worst of thoughts revolving around their heads.

Josh sat in a chair next to Tyler's bed, with a black eye and a busted lip. Pete had almost beaten the shit out of him if it wasn't for Patrick.

Some of Tyler's friends didn't want Josh to be the one to stay with Tyler but Aria somehow convinced them and Josh was more than thankful.

Guilt and sadness were the eating Josh alive. He kept thinking about how he was the reason that Tyler was this way. He was the reason to why Tyler was lying on a hospital bed with a bunch of things connected to him. Josh was the one behind this whole mess.

If only he wasn't so stupid.

Tyler's family got the news right away and were close to the hospital right now.

They were all so devastated and shocked when they got the call from the hospital about Tyler.

They still don't know why Tyler would do something like that but if they found out, there would be no end to this conflict.

If only Josh knew what he is in for now.

[short filler asdfghilo]