q&a answers

blurrymcflurryface: what was your favorite part about writing kik?
it probably has to be writing the group chats and the conversations the characters had. it was a lot of fun writing those (:

@xXJosephDunJosephXx + @kasi6289: what's your favorite twenty one pilots song?
uhh...wow...a lot of songs of theirs are my favs but im gonna have to say...fake you out, yeah

@phantomuniverse: how are you doing and what's your favorite book?
i'm doing great! my favorite book is the heroes of olympus by rick riordan!

@Tina8848: what is the first song you've heard from tøp?
tear in my heart

@xXJosephDunJosephXx: what is your favorite movie/tv show? + do you prefer joshler or ryden?
my favorite movie is dead poets society and tv show, teen wolf. okay uh...i guess i prefer joshler (bc they're not problematic >.>)

@Hjemathre01 + @dunjosephaddict: what's your favorite album by twenty one pilots?
blurryface tbh

@scomicheslays: do you have those jet pack blues?
just like judy? yes

@ohthisismyusername: is a chicken sink to me a chicken sink to you?
uh yes...yes...it is...yes

@LostKilljoy_: do you watch anime? if so, what's your favorite? if not...what's your favorite song? (any band)
yES I DO WATCH ANIME. i've watched so many that i have way too many favorites, but atm my favorite is jojo's bizarre adventure (along with haikyuu and blue exorcist)

@xxSecretFanficsxx: who is your favorite author on wattpad?
oooh...this is going to be hard...but i guess i'd have to say @decayingiero and LouAndI_Larry

@idontworshipsatan666: what is your #1 ship? ily~
J O S H L E R (and i love you too ♡)

@CareFreeJesse: what's your point of view on the new clique members that come from stressed out?
hmm...it really depends. i guess i don't really mind at all, but sometimes there are "fans" who think they know everything about tøp just because they listened to one song, but whatever

@NillaCakes: what was going through your mind when you wrote this book? also, what's your favorite song off of each album, including no phun intended?
the conversations i've had with my friends and people on the internet were probably one of the only things going through my head while writing this, along with wow, this is really shitty. i have really shitty humor yOLO. and favorite songs of each album: vessel - fake you out, blurryface - polarize, self titled - taxi cab, and honestly, i've never listened to no phun intended :/

AceKnightTrinity: how is your writing so great?
thank you! but my writing isn't that great, there are plenty of other authors with much more talent than me. but if u still want an answer to that question: i guess it's because i read a lot (?). i've been interested in literature since the fourth grade thanks to my english teacher back then. plus, i write a lot. like a lot. i'm always writing something down, whether stupid or not. 

@UghItsJulia_: how how did you get the idea to write this story?
i saw a lot of people writing stories where the characters meet through group chats or through some other social media, and i just wanted to hop on the train as well.