twenty-five

Alright, the peace didn't last for long.

When Tyler noticed that everyone in the house was starting to get more intoxicated, he ran straight for the bathroom.

He climbed inside the bathtub, sitting down in it. Pulling his knees up to his chest, Tyler started thinking of what would Josh think of him now.

Did he think he was a loser? Would he think that he's a buzzkill or boring because he doesn't like this type of scene?

Josh seems more part of this scene than Tyler. So what would he think about him now?

But now, Tyler was questioning something else.

Where was Josh?

This got Tyler out of the bathroom in less than a second. He had to find out where Josh was.

He walked down the hall and back to the scene of drunken people. Pushing past them, he wondered if it was too late to go back to his hiding place now.

Scouring the place and calling his name, Tyler still couldn't find him. How was it so hard to not find him when his hair is bright red?

Tyler's last resolve; were the bedrooms. And he did not want to search those. But seeing that he couldn't find his Josh anywhere, that was his last resolve.

He walked down the hall quietly, peeking inside each door he found. At least no one was fucking anywhere, so this made everything much easier for him.

He noticed that the last room's door wasn't closed. Okay, so maybe someone was fucking.

Moans echoed from the room, making Tyler cringe. He had to leave but curiosity got the best of him.

He peaked through the small space in the doorway, regretting it instantly.

He saw a full head of dyed, bright red hair.