twenty-nine

[y'all gonna hate me so much after this, i'm so sorry :''''(]

Warning: mentions of self-harm and slight mentions of suicide

Tyler couldn't take it anymore.

He couldn't take the pain he was feeling any longer.

He rushed into his bedroom, opening the drawers on his desk, searching for a razor in them.

He kept razors hidden inside folders, books, and pieces of paper. He didn't want anyone to find out about his...habit.

Tyler had stopped self-harming two years back when his brother, Zack, had found him curled up in the corner of his bathroom, his wrists bleeding.

Zack made him promise to never ever do it again and to throw his razors and sharp objects away.

And he did. He did stop but he never threw the things he used for it away.

Tyler finally found a razor, tucked beneath a dictionary. Without hesitation or thought, Tyler ran the razor across his his wrist.

He couldn't believe he was cutting over some boy. He couldn't believe some boy made him feel so much.

Tyler had run the razor across his wrist and arm more times than he'd ever done, opening up old scars that never healed. Reminders of his dark past.

He stared aimlessly at his arm as blood seeped out, falling on the floor of his bedroom and over the desk.

Soon, he started panicking, making the blood gush out faster.

Tyler's vision started to black out and he fought to keep his eyes open. He held onto his desk, trying to keep his balance.

Eventually, he ended up collapsing. His breathing became slow and so did his heartbeat. He eyes started seeing black spots, becoming droopy.

So many things rushed to his head.

He was going to die over some dumb boy.

Tyler doesn't even know how he ended up this way. All he knows is that he was dying over some fucking boy.

The last words Tyler Joseph ever heard was his name being yelled by a familiar voice and a few "I'm sorry"s along with "I love you"s.

[i dont quite like how this chapter turned out but oh weeeelllll]