twenty

a/n: if y'all dont like mpreg y'all can just leave like smh
update: i swear if i see one more "ew" comment, i will personally fly to wherever u live and slap u
update 2: listen, I don't give two shits if you think mpreg is gross. i don't give ten fucks if you don't like it. these rude/unnecessary comments are starting to piss me the fuck off. if you have a fucking problem with mpreg then keep your fucking mouth shut and get the fuck out.

It's been almost a month since Tyler started working at the mall's music store with Josh.

And so far, it has been the best month of his life.

He and Josh had made it official last week, and today they were going on their very first date.

To say that Tyler was nervous was an understatement.

"Does this even look good on me? Do I even look nice? Please be honest, I want to look good for him," he looked at Ryan dead in the eye, his face was pleasing for honesty.

Tyler was currently in Ryan and Brendon's apartment, practically begging for help on how he should dress for his and Josh's date.

Ryan rolled his eyes and sighed, his hand on his one month old belly. Tyler thought it looked cute. "Tyler, you're fine. You look great," he smiled sincerely.

Tyler smiled at his reflection and nodded. He was wearing black skinny jeans with his favorite fox jumper and black Vans. Yeah, he definitely looked good. And cute, too.

"Alright, thank you," he turned to smile at Ryan. "Oh, what are friends for?" Ryan replied, standing up and engulfing Tyler in a hug. It was kind of hard for Tyler to hug the smaller boy back, considering he didn't want to hurt him or the tiny human being developing inside him. Either way, he hugged him back carefully and gently in Ryan's demand.

They pulled away after a while and Tyler bid him goodbye along with a small "thank you" before leaving his and Brendon's room.

Brendon was currently in the kitchen preparing dinner for him and Ryan. Tyler passed by him bidding him goodbye as well. But he couldn't leave just yet.

"Hold it right there."

Tyler groaned internally, turning around to face the taller guy. "Yes?" He raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly, he was in a bone crushing hug.

"T-Too...tight!" He exclaimed.

Brendon let go of him quickly, blushing slightly. "Sorry..." he chuckled nervously. "It's okay, man. I hope you're not hugging Ryan like that, though."

Brendon laughed and shook his head. "Nah, I'm very gentle with him."

Tyler smiled at him. He was a very good boyfriend and very caring for his loved ones. He deserved the best, since he was such a ray of sunshine. "That's good."

"Yeah...Well, good luck on your very first date," Brendon said with a smirk.

Tyler blushed and nodded. "Thanks. I promise to call you right afterwards and tell you everything."

"I hope so."

"I will," Tyler chuckled.

And with that, he left their apartment and drove to the address that Josh had texted him on Kik.

He really hoped that everything would turn out well. He didn't want to fuck things up with his first boyfriend and on their first date.

To say Tyler was nervous was the biggest fucking understatement in the world.