01: The Entrance

The whole guild of Fairy Tail watched in horror as Jose Parla laughed. Phantom Lord had just launched two assaults on their guild in an attempt to capture one of their guild members, Lucy Hearfilia and to take out their competition for the strongest guild in Fiore. With their guild crumbling around them along with their comrades, they could do nothing but watch on as Phantom Lord moves on to destroy them and their guild. 

"Gya hahahahaha! Macarov and even Erza the Titania has been incapacitated! What will you do now Fairys?" He laughed maniacally. 

Erza glared at him as he laughed.

"Now that you have lost, hand Lucy Heartfilia now!" He sneered. 

"Never!" Natsu yelled.

"We would never sell out a comrade!" Macao roared. The others nodded in grim determination to defend their comrade until the end. 

'Everyone' Lucy thought tearfully. 

Suddenly a bright flash appeared in the guild room. A rough, gravelly voice was heard as everyone looked to see the newcomer.

"Oi, I leave for a mission for a week and the second I come back, this is what I see?"

Everyone looked at the source of the voice and Lucy found herself looking at a teenager no older than she was. 

He had blonde, spiky hair and sky blue eyes that seemed to light up the guild and he was undeniably handsome. He had whisker tattoos on his face, but the strangest thing that was on him was his keys on his belt. 

'He's a Celestial Spirit Mage too!' Lucy thought in shock. 'I've barely seen any throughout my entire life!'

Suddenly the Fairy Tail guild erupted in roars of happiness as the blonde man jumped down the balcony to face the Jose.

"Naruto is here! We're saved!" Wakaba yelled in joy.

"Naruto! Thank god you are here!" Erza said in relief. 

"Who is this Naruto guy? He seems like a big deal around here." Lucy asked.

"Hes one of the most strongest mage in Fairy Tail!" Mirajane said happily, "His name is Naruto Uzumaki and not only is he a Celestial Spirit Mage, but hes...something else. But now that he's here, Phantom Lord wont stand a chance!"

Suddenly laughter rebounded across the room, "Ahahaha! One fairy, two fairy's. It wont matter at all as I destroy your guild!" 

Suddenly Naruto growled, "Listen here you little shit. No one and I mean NO ONE destroys our guild! And if they do..." Suddenly he spun a key into his hand which had the Roman numeral for one.

Jose laughed, "Go on! I doubt you could even touch me!

Naruto bit his finger and wiped the blood across the key. Suddenly a poof of smoke appeared and a human sized tanuki made of sand appeared next to Naruto. 

"Shukaku, take that scumbag out!" Naruto said to the sand demon.

"Ha! A bunny rabbit?? You are going to take me down with a bunny rabbit?!" Jose laughed. 

Suddenly Shukaku growled, "A bunny rabbit? YOU THINK I AM A BUNNY RABBIT! I...AM...A RACCOON!!" he screamed. Suddenly his size grew to the size of the guild room as he crashed out of the wall to attack Jose.

Everyone sweat dropped  as the sand demon started to attack Jose. 

"Sand Tsunami!" Suddenly sand started to come from the ground and buried Jose. 

"Shukaku, do not kill him! Just incapacitate him!" Naruto yelled at the Tanuki. Shukaku frowned but did what his master told him to. 

Fairy Tail cheered as they saw the members of Phantom Lord retreat along with Jose who was dragging his body on the ground with his two broken legs. 

"Alright Shukaku! Work is done! Good job!" Naruto said to his companion.

"Its been a pleasure!" Shukaku said before dissapearing along with all the sand. 

"Alright Fairy Tail! I have an idea! This idea is very simple. All you have to do, is beat the shit out of the other Phantom Lord members! Whaddya say?" Naruto yelled. 

"Dont hog the fun for yourself!" Natsu yelled.

"Yeah. I wouldn't be a man if I didn't go!" Elfman said. 

"Don't start the party without me" Gray said.

 With that the guild of fairys descended upon the phantoms and...well...they beat the shit out of them.