21: The Teleportation

++  Change POV

---  Small Timeskip

"The Fairy Tail Hunter you say? Well then, Erza Nightwalker, meet your worst nightmare" Naruto cracked a foxy grin.

"Because Naruto Uzumaki is here!"

=====

Erza instantly changed weapons as she charged at Naruto who just smirked before dissapearing out of them air. Suddenly she felt a blinding pain as if three houses had just landed on her head.

She flew and slammed into the wall breaking it and smashing into Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and Happy.

"Erza?" Natsu asked confused.

She instantly attempted to kill him but thanks to his reflexes, Natsu moved away.

"Erza, what do you think your doing?!" He yelled.

"Natsu! That isn't the Erza you know! Shes a different Erza!" Naruto yelled.

"What do you mean?!" Natsu yelled as he dodged more of the slashes.

"We are in an alternate dimension! This place and everyone you know are different know! This worlds Erza is evil and our Erza is somewhere locked up probably!" Naruto said as he kicked the Edolas Erza away from Natsu. 

"Everyone, get into the guild and tell Levy to use the teleporter. Tell her that I will stall for time!" Wendy nodded as she, Happy, and Carla grabbed the protesting Natsu and dragged him to the guild.

"Now then Miss Nightwalker. Shall we have some fun?" Naruto asked, a grin finding its way on his face.

++

Sasuke stared as Edolas Levy started up some kind of Machine.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" He asked.

"I'm getting the teleporter to work, so be quiet!" 

"Wait, so is Naruto going to be left behind?!"

"Not if he wants to and even if he is, Naruto-Sama will still find his way here"

That was true. Sasuke knew well enough that Naruto would somehow find his way. Suddenly Naruto burst through the doors.

"Start the teleporter!"

"Yes Naruto-Sama!"

Rocks and pebbles started to rise as the air started to vibrate.

"Hurry! I kicked her pretty far away, but she will be here in seconds if her dragon helps her!"

A roar was heard and suddenly things and people started to float as the air vibrated as if there was no tommorow. 

"This is crazy!" Happy yelled.

"Everyone! Hold on to something!" Lucy yelled. 

Suddenly a large flash of light appeared and the guild was gone.

++

"Filthy cowards!" Erza cursed. She had been so close and so fast but the teleporter had been faster.

"mmmm, teleportation magic. To think they would stoop to employ a spell that uses such an enourmous amount of power in one shot. My oh my, dark guilds sure are wasteful" A man stood beside her as he stared at the crater and the amount of energy that was left behind. 

"I didn't realize you were here Sugar Boy" Erza Nightwalker said. 

"mmmmm...this is truly concerning" The man said. "Those Fairys are quite a resourceful bunch"