10: The Training

The festival had started and it seemed as if no one remembered the events that had happened, but one person remembered it quite well it despite the happy events around him. 

Laxus walked out of the room, after being recently excommunicated from the guild.

"So...Laxus"

Naruto leaned beside the doorway, hearing everything that had gone on in the room. 

"Yeah...I guess...I'll be seeing you" 

Naruto sighed before extending a hand, expecting a handshake. Laxus took his hand and shook it before they both turned away to conceal the tears that had sprung from their eyes. 

"Damn idiot"

-----------

It was night and Naruto still hasn't celebrated. 

Suddenly it felt as if he was being tugged somewhere. He realized that it was the leaf that he gave to Sasuke. 

Sasuke waited impatiently in the field of the training field as Naruto teleported to where he was.

"Hey Sasuke! Whattup?" Naruto asked, as he appeared in front of Sasuke. 

"The Final exam is in a month and I need you to train me!" 

"No need to be so impatient"

"Just...shut up and train me"

"Fine. First make shadow clones and then we will split them up into groups. I will be teaching you a new form of the Rasengan"

Sasuke grinned in anticipation. As he created about sixty clones.

"Lets do this!" 

------------

Nami sat on the Hokage faces. It was her place of peace, a place where she could stay to sort her thoughts out.

"Hey, never thought I would see you here"

She looked back and saw, Naruto walking towards her.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed.

Why was he always in her business? First he took  her teammate Sasuke away, and now hes about to take her special spot away? Not that she cared about the Sasuke part, but still. 

"I just came here to think. This was my special spot back when I was in Konoha, but I left...because of certain reasons"

"What kind of reasons?" She asked.

"Well...you see...my parents, they ignored me for my siblings. The village mistreated me so I left" He said quickly. 

Nami's eyes widened. He was just like her!

"Sorry" 

"Sorry about what?"

"Sorry...about my behavior to you earlier. You see, I am also like you. My parents, only talk about this kid named Naruto and they give no attention to me. I could have died and they wouldn't have cared a single bit!" She said, her voice rising in volume every second. 

Naruto became quiet. "What a surprise. My name is also Naruto" he whispered.

"What! Hey!" 

But it was too late to catch him. He was already gone. 

Nami stared at his spot in shock. He was Naruto? The person who left and caused her parents to search for him nonstop?

She shook her head and started to think. She was definitely going to have to find him later and ask him questions, whether he liked it or not.