27: The End

The floor cracked as boulders and pebbles that were near him rose in the air. Naruto opened his eyes as nine tails erupted from his backside, each one representing the nine bijuu.

"Oh?" Obito said, his eyebrow raised. "Seems like you will be more fun now!" He launched himself to Naruto who immediately got into a fighting position.

Obito didn't even bother to use his transparency jutsu anymore as they both fought. He was having the time of his life.

Naruto on the other hand, was irritated, sad, and angry. Even with the merging, even with the cost of his friend's lives, he still couldn't beat him. The most he could do, was be on par with him. Sasuke was nearly out of chakra and the most he could do was create a few more rasengans which wasn't going to help in this case. Of course he and Sasuke could always do the...jutsu, but that was only for a last resort. Naruto just had to hope that he could outlast Obito.

Sadly this wasn't going to work because both were stamina along with chakra powerhouses.

"Rasenshuriken!"

"Wood Absorbtion!"

"Tailed Beast Style: Acid Mist!"

"Wood Style: Branch Wall!"

The two fearsome shinobi threw ninjutsu after ninjutsu at each other, none of them paying attention to the destruction and carnage that they were creating. By now, the Zetsu's along with the alliance and what was left of the dragons, stayed at least a thousand feet away from the two. They knew that they would get 360 no scoped by the two shinobi.

Naruto quickly jumped back from the spikes that Obito had just recently created and suddenly flashed to the dojutsu wielder, planning to use a Bijuu enhanced Rasenshuriken to kill him. Unfortunately for him, this did not work out as well as he thought it would, as Obito just sucked it up, using his stupid rinnegan powers again.

He quickly activated his battle avatar (This is actually what it's called, no matter how gay you think it is), which was a huge golden fox, and charged a bijuudama before shooting it at Obito who absorbed it again.

Naruto quickly ran towards him and started to attack with his avatar, destroying the ground with his chakra fists.

Obito jumped away, irritating the frustrated blonde. He closed the avatar off and quickly created six Bijuu Rasenshurikens around him before throwing them at Obito. Obito didn't even bother absorbing them, because he knew that it would take too long for the amount of chakra to be sucked in, so he just used Kamui on them, sending them to another dimension. This obviously angered Naruto even more and they started to fight in an intense taijutsu battle that sent shockwaves with each hit that they landed.

"Naruto!"

Naruto quickly flipped away as Sasuke sent a wave of Amaterasu towards Obito who teleported away.

"Haha!" Obito laughed with glee. Now that little Saucygay joined, I could go full out!"

Wings sprouted from his back and black and blue patterns appeared on his skin.

"T-this is Acnologia's power!" Naruto said in shock.

"Yes it is! Your lucky! You know why? Because you're the first one to die from it!"

Naruto barely dodged the swipe of magic and chakra enhanced claws that sprouted from Obito's fingers.

Sasuke teleported next to him but was more than surprised when he found Obito right behind him. He quickly attempted to back kick him, but Obito grabbed his leg and threw him at Naruto who caught him, grunting from the force of the throw.