12: The Meeting

Naruto, Sasuke, and Nami arrived at the guild building. 

"W-wow! Its so cool!" Nami said staring at the large building. 

"Come on! Lets get in already!" Sasuke said, impatiently.

They walked into the guild and found themselves in the midst of a battle.

"Stupid popsicle!"

"Stupid Charmander copy!"

The two mages hit each other, instantly knocking each other out. 

Sasuke and Nami sweatdropped as Naruto went to the guild master to discuss the plans involving them.

"Okay! Follow me...Sasugay and Nami was it?" Makarov said happily. "Follow me and you will get your official guild tattoo!"

"I'm not Sasugay" Sasuke muttered.

"What?" Mavarov asked. He was genuinely confused and he couldn't hear a thing Sasugay was saying.

"My name is not Sasugay"

"Huh? Speak louder boy!"

"MY NAME IS NOT SASUGAY!"

Suddenly his face grew red as he noticed that everyone's attention was now on him. 

"L-lets just go!"

Naruto chuckled as Sasuke glared at him before following Mavarov to find Mirajane.

----------------

"Look Naruto sensei! I got my tattoo on!" Nami yelled excitedly, waving her arm around. 

She had chosen to put it on her forearm with the color being orange.

"Nice" Naruto replied, barely paying any attention to her.

She grew a tick mark and started to yell at him while Sasuke sighed.

He had decided to put the tattoo on his back, right under the Uchiha creast on his shirt. He had also picked out a Shinobi headband, similar to Naruto's, but instead of wearing it on his head, he tied it around his bicep where the leaf headband was also located.

-------------

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Natsu, Gray, Happy, Lucy, and Erza came to the meeting place. They walked in an suddenly...

"oh no" Naruto said suddenly.

"What?" Erza asked. 

If Naruto said 'oh no' then that means something bad is happening. Something very bad.

"Yes they are here at last!" Someone said.

"Hey hey hey hey!" some others chorused, singing a song. 

"Oh no. Not his scent" Naruto muttered.

The song continued and suddenly a spotlight shined upon the people who were singing. 

"We're so glad you came...glad you came...glad you came"  the voices echoed creepily.

"We are...the Blue Pegasus...elite crew...The Triads!"

Naruto stared in horror as the three playboys introduced themselves. They started to bring Lucy and Erza over and treated them like hosts, much to Natsu's and Naruto's annoyance.

'If they were here then that must mean that...' Naruto trailed off in his thoughts. 

Suddenly footsteps echoed as someone walked down the stairs.

"Calm down men. Give these ladies...some breathing room!" 

A short man in a white tuxedo flipped his hair, much to the horror of everyone in the room except for the Triads.