14: The Saviors

"I couldn't extract all the poison out"

"What?!" The other guild members hissed.

"The poison will consume her and eventually kill her in a few days. We can't chop her arm off and none of the tailed beasts healing powers worked so the only thing we can do right now is save Wendy and Happy and get her to heal Erza" Naruto said. "I'll leave a shadow clone with Erza if she is attacked. The rest of us needs to go and save Wendy and Happy"

----------

Naruto jumped through the trees. Ibiki, one of the Triads and Lucy stayed behind with Erza. Suddenly he sensed someone, or rather people.

"I don't have time for you! Fire Syle: Illuminating Death!" 

Burnt, crisp bodies fell from the trees as clouds of fire came raining down upon them.

'I don't need to ask them, I can already sense their base' he thought.

He jumped down from the tree and yelled "Wendy! Happy! Come out because I need you guys to fix Erza!" 

A few moments passed before someone came out.

"I wouldn't recommend you yelling, jinchuriki"

He had orange hair, purple eyes, and piercings all over him(recognize him?).

"Ah, so the infamous leader of the Akatsuki shows up. Hello Pain" Naruto spat.

Five more people came from the sky, each one having orange hair, piercings, and purple eyes.

"All the paths of the Rinnegan huh?" Naruto muttered. 

He quickly stretched his hand to the side and golden flames envelope it, before stretching to his torso.

"Tailed Beast Fusion: Level one"

The Pains jumped up in the air and started to run as Naruto chased after them, easily catching up.

"Magnet Style: Rasengan!" A blue orb of chakra appeared in his hand with sealing marks over it.

He launched himself at the pains but his jutsu was suddenly sucked away. He jumped away before staring at the Pains, anticipating their next move.

"Bansho Tennin!" 

Naruto immediately gathered chakra to his feet to keep him from moving towards the rinnegan user. Chakra arms grabbed onto nearby things to help prevent Naruto from moving. 

"Summoning Jutsu!" Suddenly, huge animals with the Rinnegan and piercings came flying at the blonde.

He gritted his teeth before creating more chakra arms to keep the animals at bay. Finally, the Bansho Tennin stopped as Naruto whipped out nine keys. He bit his finger before swiping the blood across each one of them. 

"Open: The Gate of The Nine Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Eight Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Seven Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Six Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Five Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Four Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Three Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The Two Tails!"

"Open: The Gate of The One Tail!"

In all their glory stood the tailed beasts, each one looking more fierce than they had before. Kurama had golden chakra instead of fur. Gyuki had bone plating all over his body. Chomei had Iron armor all over his body and wings. Saiken had steam like chakra fire all over his body. Kukuo had a single horn pointing upwards and his fur and skin had changed to a fiery orange. Son Goku had enlargened fangs and bone spikes appeared all over his body. Isobu had blue fire raging around him. Matatabi is now on her hind legs and carried what looked like a blade that was covered in blue fire chakra. As for Shukaku? His entire form had changed. He was no longer a Tanuki. He was now a sand dragon with seal markings covering him. They were certainly a force to be reckoned with.