11: The Spar

Naruto walked to the Fourth Hokage's office, not bothering to knock as he walked in. 

"F-Fire Shadow! What can I do for you?" Minato put on a fake smile.

"I know you saw me talk about my identity" 

Minato's eyes widened. 

"Don't think I couldn't sense you. Remember, a chakra demon was sealed into me, giving me huge advantages in sensory perception. Not only that, but I know senjutsu and I'm part Uzumaki. You think I can't sense you?"

"N-Naruto, I'm so sorry for the behavior I had displayed before! I know that it wont do much but please! I beg for your forgiveness!" Minato said, bowing to the younger blonde man.

"Sorry won't give back the person who acted like my real father. Sorry won't give back the torture and the wounds I've been givin" Naruto said coldly. 

"N-Naruto"

"Look at you. The Fourth Hokage, on his knees begging for forgiveness. Shinobi shouldn't look up to you anymore. Shinobi shouldn't give their dignity away like that" Naruto glared at him coldly before starting out the door. Before he did, he gave one last message. 

"If you think I will ever forgive you then you are horribly mistaken. If you didn't have an army of the worlds most strongest shinobi, I would have killed you right here, right now"

With that, he walked out and closed the door on the grief stricken hokage.

------------

"Ahh!" Nami sighed, patting her stomach.

Shes been at 27 bowls already and Sasuke was pretty sure that twenty six bowls wasn't very healthy. But then again, Naruto was a monster at ramen eating. Wait, he took that back. He was a monster at nearly everything! Ninjutsu, taijutsu, finding concealed easter eggs created by the writer of this book, you name it!

"So...Nami" Sasuke started, hoping to strike up a conversation. 

"yeah?"

"Uh...whats your favorite color?" 

Sasuke mentally slapped himself in the face. 'Way to start a conversation. Your an Uchiha for Kami's sake!' He thought.

"Its orange of course! Anyway, I want to spar now! I want to see who's the better student!"

Sasuke scoffed. "I've been training under Naruto Sensei far longer than you. Not to mention, I have the Sharingan!"

Nami glared at him. "So what! I'm an Uzumaki and I wont got down easily!"

Sasuke glared back. "Lets go get Naruto sensei and ask him to supervise me completely destroying you!"

"Yeah right! It's the other way around idiot!"

------------

"Okay! Start!" Naruto yelled.

The two genin jumped back before forming handseals.

"Shadow Clone jutsu!"

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

Hundreds of clones popped up, but a few dozen were taken down by the fireball, hurtling towards them. 

"Charge!" Nami yelled as the clones whipped out various weapons and charged at the lone Uchiha. 

He chuckled before forming hand signs. "You want to play like that? Fine! Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

About a hundred clones popped up, and started to engage the Nami clones in hand to hand combat. While they did, Sasuke ran straight towards Nami and immediately started to attack.