Character Info: Naruto

Name (last, first): Naruto Uzumaki

Nickname(s): Fire Shadow

Age: 19

Species: Human

Birthdate: October 10

Gender: Male

 Personality: Kind, but can be stern at times. He can also be funny and shows a demonic side when extremely angry. 

Like(s): Friends, ramen, his guild, his sensei, his students, and training.

Dislike(s): Konoha, his real parents, people who hurt his precious people, and people who are greedy.

Hobbies: Training. Talking with friends.

Fear(s): Not being strong enough to protect his friends.

Strength(s): His intelligence and power.

Weakness(es): He would do anything for his friends.

Special Powers/Abilities: Able to call upon the tailed beasts with celestial spirit keys. Able to to what he calls "Tailed Beast Fusion" where he has all access to their chakra and turns golden with black stripes.

Ambition/Life-long Dream: none

Occupation/Job: Mage of Fairy Tail

Parent(s): Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki

Sibling(s): Taisuke, Mito, Nami

Crush(es): Erza...maybe

Rival(s): none...yet

Enemies: anyone who hurts his friends or attacks his guild.

Birth Village: Konoha

Current Village:  none

Nindo: Never give up and keep going or Kami will shrek you. 

Chakra Element: Wind, lava, magnet, boil, lightning, earth, water, and fire.

Strength in Jutsu: see below

Ninjutsu [ninja techniques]: 10/10

Genjutsu [illusion techniques]: 4/10

Taijutsu [martial arts techniques]: 10/10

Kekkei Genkai [bloodline traits]: 6/10

Doujutsu [eye techniques]:0/10

Kinjutsu [forbidden techniques]: 8/10

Fuuinjutsu [sealing techniques]: 10/10

Strength in Missions: see below

Accuracy: 9/10

Weaponry: 8/10

Stealth: 10/10

Speed: 10/10

Traps: 8/10

Tracking: 10/10

Chakra Control: 10/10

Analytical Skills: 9/10

Strategy: 8/10

Leadership: 9/10

Clan: Uzumaki, Namikaze

Clan History: The Uzumaki were once a powerful clan that broke off from the Senju. They were eventually eradicated by Iwagakure and the remnants of their clan were scattered all over the world.

Kekkei Genkai: Lava release, magnet release, and boil release

Bijuu [Tailed Beast]: All nine tailed beasts

Looks and Appearance

Body Type/Looks: Muscular with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has strange whisker tattoos on his face. Some think it is because of the kyuubi.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 
50.9 kg  

Everyday Outfit(s): His fox mask that he wears in public, a spring loaded kunai holster, weights, restriction seals, an orange hooded sweatshirt, ANBU pants, 
black boots/ sandals that reach to his calves, and sometimes a red cloak with a black fire design on the fringes.

Mission Outfit(s): a simple chest-guard that has clipped-on shoulder pads with high collars, ANBU pants, black boots/ sandals that reach to his calves, Kunai holster, a short sword strapped to his back, black sleeves with metal platings over the forearms, a fox mask, and the Fairy Tail metal headband. He also sometimes wears a red cloak with a black fire design on the fringes. He also has weights and visable restriction seals that he lets loose only in times of need and scrolls that carry things that he needs. 

Extra Information

Theme Song: To Glory-Two Steps From Hell/ Protectors of Earth-Two Steps From Hell/Racketeers Two Steps From Hell(I would suggest you listening to this while imagining Naruto beating the absolute shit out of someone)

Favorite Food(s): Any type of ramen

Favorite Color(s): Orange

Favorite Number(s): 10