22: Drunk

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

Nami's eyes were shadowed by her hair before she whispered something that struck pride into Earth Land Fairy Tail's hearts.

"I would rather die with my comrades then run away from them and abandon them"

===

Nami ran out the door as the Edolas guild watched her speechless. 

"Okay doochebags! Great job! Hope ya feel great!" Naruto ran after Nami as did Sasuke a few moments later.

"Whatever you say to try and scare me into running away from the damn king isn't going to work" Natsu said. "I'm not afraid and I ain't leavin without my friends I promise you that!"

By now, the Edolas Fairy Tail might as well have been knocked out. 

Lucy watched on with sympathetic eyes while Lisanna started to walk into a room before slamming the door. 

++

Naruto watched Natsu as he had a picnic with his students.

"Hey, Natsu! You do know that we still have our food open here for ya! If you wa-"

"Hell no!" Natsu shouted as he jumped up and failed miserably at catching a tiny frog for food. "After what you said, I'm never going to use your help!"

Naruto shrugged before taking a sandwich and blurring to him. He started to munch on it. "Mmmmm! So- crunch! Tasty!"

"Shut it!" Natsu said, throwing a punch at Naruto who effortlessly caught it.

Suddenly a huge frog like animal rose from the sand as Natsu, Wendy, Happy, and Carla screamed. 

"Its huge!" Happy shrieked.

The frog rose its hand as Happy yelled again. "Natsu! I think it's about to attack us!"

"No way!" Natsu said, getting into a fighting position. "Fire dragon!" He then remembered that he couldn't use fire magic anymore.

A few seconds later, the frog chased Natsu, Wendy, Happy, and Carla as Naruto's team watched on in amusement.

Suddenly, a slash of blue magic appeared as the frog stumbled back and ran away. Edolas Lucy skidded back before 'hmph'ing.

"Yay scary Lucy!"

"Thanks scary Lucy!"

"Quit adding scary to my name! Its rude!"

Suddenly Naruto flashed right next to her, a blush apparent on his cheeks as his eyes were glazed over.

"Hay pretteh" he slurred. "Les go foh a parteh!" He twirled around before faceplanting on the ground. "Jus...do it" He mumbled as Sasuke and Nami came running up. 

"The dumbass wouldn't stop drinking!" Nami muttered.

"Hay...I-hiccup! Coo defoonely-hiccup! Ho mah leekur!"

-----

Naruto sported a large smile that seemed to blind everyone within a thousand miles. 

"Heehee!" He giggled. 

"Just sit down!" Lucy yelled. 

"No madder facker!" He ran out of the cafe that they were sitting on before sniffing, amazingly calm.

He turned around and suddenly, armed figures surrounded him.

"Your a Fairy Tail wizard aren't you?!" One of them said. "Your coming with us!"

Naruto paused before suddenly...

"DUDE! WHAT THE HELL BRUH?! I JUST GOT HERE AND YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCK ME?!"

"Uh...I mean...um...when did we say that?" 

Suddenly their ranks were destroyed as they were sent flying.

"Dumbasses, need to LEARN WHEN I'M DISTRACTIN YOUR ASS!" He screamed. Sasuke, Nami, Lucy, Wendy, Natsu, Carla, and Happy came running out before dragging Naruto along with them.

----

"Dumbasses need to learn..." Naruto muttered.

"Will ya quit it?!" Lucy yelled. "It was bad enough that you alerted nearly every Magic Guard in a five mile radius, but now you annoy us to death?! What the hell is wrong with you!"

"Many things, scary Lucy" 

"I said not to call me that!"

Suddenly, another voice identical to Edolas Lucy was heard.

"Hey, let go of me!"

"Get over here!" A man's voice was heard. "Your Lucy aren't you?"

"Yeah I'm Lucy! Now get your grubby hands off of me you jerk!"

Natsu's and Edolas Lucy's eyes practically popped out of their sockets.

"Lucy?"

"The other me?"

"Cut it out! That hurts!"

"Hold on, what is Lucy doing here?" Happy asked.

"I-I have no idea" Carla said.

"Let go!"

"We've got to save her!" Natsu said before jumping out of his cover.

Suddenly Lucy held up a key. "Open, Gate of the Scorpion-!"

"Wait Lucy!" Wendy called out. "That won't help because our magic doesn't work here!"

"-Scorpio!" Lucy finished.

Suddenly a man in a strange red and white outfit with a metal tail came out. "Wicked!" He yelled as everyone except for the horribly messed up Naruto stared, shocked. 

"Sand Buster!" Scorpio yelled as a huge torrent of sand smashed against the soldiers, sending them flying. 

"Magic?" Natsu stared in shock.

"No way!" Wendy yelled.

Okay, I'm going to leave it off right there. I'm sorry for not posting more, but because I have school I can't. Also, I'm entering a contest and the book I'm entering for is called "Konoha High (A NaruHina Love story)". I can't update for the next thirty days because I will be writing the story. Its not really good because I don't really write romance, but if you want to, go check it out! 

Link:

Question: Whats your favorite genre?