02: I'm Eating My Ramen!

Naruto was at the bar eating his seventeenth bowl of ramen before Erza introduced him to someone. He was wearing his regular battle outfit, (Basically the entire anbu outfit), a red scarf, a white fox mask on his belt, and a black headband with a metal plate that had the Fairy Tail insigna on it. 

"Hey Naruto! I want you to meet someone!" Erza said before shoving Lucy in front of her. Lucy squeaked and waved before running away. 

"Jeez, whats her problem?" Naruto asked. 

"It might have been your celestial spirits and your power" Erza replied before sitting next to him. They were both best friends ever since they were young and met each other in the Tower of heaven. 

*Flashback*

Erza stirred from her sleep as she heard shouting coming from outside of her prison cell.  'They must be bringing in a new prisoner' She thought bitterly. 

"Get in demon scum!" One of the jailors yelled as he kicked a boy into the jail. 

The boy had sun blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed to light the cell. He had three whisker tattoos on his cheeks and looked to be about the same age as Erza.

Erza watched in sympathy as the small boy looked around frantically as he scrambled to try and get out, but it was too late. The doors were already locked and the guards were not coming back unless they had to push the prisoners out to work. 

"W-where am I?" The boy asked.

His voice sounded so fragile and sad that Erza wanted to comfort him. Rob started to explain the situation to him and introduce him to the others. He was taking this better then she though he would. Finally it was her turn to introduce herself. 

"Hi, my name is Erza" She said staring at him.

He looked at her before looking away, blushing. "Hi, I'm Naruto"

*Flashback end*

"Man, I'm gonna get along so well with the newbies" Naruto said, sarcasm evident in his voice.

 Erza laughed, "Don't worry, you'll be fine!"

Naruto grunted in response before finishing his thirty seventh bowl of ramen. Suddenly a voice screamed in his ear.

 "Naruto! I challenge you! No celestial spirits!" Natsu yelled.

Naruto grew a tick mark before punching him in the face, instantly knocking him out.

 "Yeah, because that's gonna happen while I'm eating my ramen" Naruto muttered. 

To say Lucy was surprised would be an understatement. She was...well...a lot more than surprised. It was not everyday you would see a Celestial Spirit Mage beat a dragon slayer so easily. 

The rest of the guild started to laugh. 

"If Natsu even fought Naruto, he would get destroyed easily. Naruto is on a completely different level!" She heard one say.

 "Yeah! Naruto is as strong as Gildarts, maybe even Master!" Another agreed.

 'He's as strong as master? How is that possible? Hes as young as us!' Lucy thought. 

Suddenly Natsu woke up and was immediately on his feet.

"Oi, old man! I challenge you! No cele-" Natsu was immediately cut off after Naruto grew another tick mark and slammed his fist into Natsu's head.

"I'm not old!" Naruto yelled at the unconscious dragon slayer, "Besides, I'm eating my ramen".

The rest of the guild roared in laughter while Lucy sweat dropped at their antics. 

-------------------

Naruto walked home with his mask on as the people of Magnolia waved at him, some staring at him in admiration and some in awe. He was well known in all of Fiore as 'Fire Shadow' or 'hokage', a name that he made for himself. He never took off his mask in public though, because he was afraid. Yes the great 'Fire Shadow' was afraid. 

*Flashback*

Naruto ran through the alleyways, hoping that he got away from the mob that was chasing him. His parents, The Fourth Hokage and The Red Hot Habanero didn't care for him. Instead they ignored him for his siblings, Mito and Taisuke. He fell and scraped his knee, but he ignored the pain so he could get home. 

This was the last day he decided to stay in this hell hole. He would leave at midnight, when no one is awake. 

'Dear Ex-family,

I had enough of your ignorance. Why do you ignore me and leave me to die? It doesn't matter anyway, because I am leaving. This was what you wanted isn't that right? Anyway, I hope you have a great time without me.

From: Naruto'

Naruto finished his letter before packing his things and running out the front gate.

He was nearly out of the Land of Fire before he fell from fatigue and exhaustion. Suddenly someone crouched in front of him. 

"Hey kid, what are you doing here? Where are your parents?"

Naruto looked up to see a man with a strange metal headband, red marks on his face, and long white hair. 

"My parents don't care for me" He replied briefly. 

The man looked at him thoughtfully before smiling, "Then why don't I become your parent?" He asked before standing up and motioned for him to follow.

Naruto smiled and happily ran to his side. "Mister, where are we going?"

"To a place where you will be happy"