13: The Fastest

Sasuke found himself staring at the girl as the guilds were running after Natsu. A Suddenly he was hit with a smack.

"Stop staring at her!" Nami hissed.

"Why can't I!" He bit back.

"B-because..." She trailed off.

Suddenly they were interrupted by explosions in the sky. The Christina, the ship that was sailing in the sky exploded.

"Whats wrong with Christina?" Someone asked. 

The Christina floated down as more explosions erupted inside. Finally, it exploded one more time, this time it was larger and more dangerous than any of the explosions from before.

The members looked on in shock as smoke and fire started to arise from the ruins.

"This doesn't bode well!" Lyon said, in shock.

Suddenly Natsu's nose twitched.

"Gray..."

"I know. We've got company. Everyone stay frosty!" Gray yelled. 

Everyone quickly got into battle positions before a man walked out of the smoke. He had red hair and a purple snake around him that reminded Naruto of a certain sannin. Next came the others, a man with a book, a girl with white hair, another man with a yellow mohawk, a buff guy with a white vest, and another person with black hair and lipstick. Yes, he is a boy.

Everyone looked on with grim faces as all the members of the Oracion Seis stepped out. 

"Lowly maggots. Swarming together" One of them said.

"I'm afraid short stuff isn't going to make it to the party" The girl said.

Naruto stared at her. "So your a celestial mage too?"

"Why would you want to know that? Of course I am, low life"

Suddenly memories came streaming in.

"Lowlife!"

"Demon!"

"Murderer"

"Who..are...you...calling...lowlife?" His voice turned demonic at the end and his eyes turned red and slitted das he released some KI.

"Thats right. You heard me. I called you a low life. What are you going to do about it?" The girl said, ignoring the killing intent.

Suddenly the killing intent increased to an unimaginable amount. Images flashed through the girl's mind, her being killed. Her destruction by the blonde's hands. She started to shake uncontrollably as the pressure rose. 

Even though it was directed at her, the rest of the Oracion Seis felt it. It was...menacing. Hateful and full of death.

"Naruto!" 

Suddenly his eyes turned back to sky blue as Kurama appeared. 

"Stop letting the hatred consume you! Remember, you have us and your friends with you!"

"Thanks Kurama" Naruto smiled, but it was fake and the tailed fox knew it.

"Well, I did my best" He said as he dissapeared.

Now that the killer intent was gone, the Oracion Seis had regained their arrogance.

"The quicker we finish this, the better. I'm the fastest man on Earth and I'll run you through" 

Naruto smirked. "The quicker huh? I bet I could take on both you and that silly girl over there at the same time"

Mohawk guy smirked and ran towards Naruto who suddenly dissapeared to everyones surprise, except for the Fairy Tail mages.

"The fastest man you say? Well then Speedy. Why don't I test your skills?" Naruto said. "As for you!" He yelled, pointing at the girl, "Lets see who's spirits are more stronger. Kurama!"

A huge demon fox came roaring out, as mages around him stared in fear and awe. 

The girl smirked as she summoned her spirits, Gemini. They instantly turned into the demon fox as Kurama started to charge a smaller version of the bujumada. He released it and it hit Gemini head on, creating a huge explosion. 

"W-why couldn't I-I make one o-of those?" The brother asked, exhausted.

"Not all attacks are made of magic" Kurama said, staring upon the fellow spirits as the two siblings dissapeared. The girls fell to her knees as Kurama glared at her, subduing her with his menacing look as if she was a baby.

Mohawk man flew and crashed into a tree, breaking it.

"I admit. Your idea is pretty genius" Naruto admitted. "But your still not as fast as me". 

Naruto turned to the rest of the various guild members."You can attack them freely now. I'm not gonna step in because you need the battle experience so go ahead!"

"Alright! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu yelled.

They ran at the Oracion Seis members who quickly got into their battle stances. 

Soon whacks and yells of pain were heard.

-------------

"Idiots. Formulate a plan first" Naruto said, standing over the easily beaten, guild members. 

He was forced to use Kurama's chakra to heal them and fix them up in the best way possible.  

"Well you should have helped us then!" 

"Yeah yeah, whatever Triad person 1"

"Hey! We have names you know!"

"What ever playboy number 2"

"He has a name! We all do!" 

"Yup. Whatever you say coy boy"

"Argghhh!! I'm gonna kill you!"

Whack!

The three Triad members laid down on the ground with huge bumps on their heads.

"As I said before. Formulate a plan before you go ahead trying to shrek someone"

Everyone sweatdropped at his choice of words. 

"Erza. You okay? Is that poison hurting you?" Naruto asked, walking closer to examine her arm. She was bitten by the snake and was poisoned. Luckily Kurama's chakra sucked nearly all the poison out.

She found her self growing red as he scooted closer.

"Hey! Its not purple now!" He said happily before staring at her. "Hey. Do you have a fever? Your pretty red and your hot" He suddenly went in closer and whispered in her ear, "If you know what I mean".

He winked and walked away leaving the confused Erza to pick up her thoughts.

Lol. I put in a bit of Naruto x Erza just because I ship them for some reason. Question: Who do you ship Naruto with? It could be anyone.