04: The Memories

Naruto looked at the request board before picking out a sheet. 

Protect a Leaf Team while they escort a bridge builder 

(Im gonna make the Sasuke, Sakura, and the other SPECIAL member younger than Naruto)

Reward: 400,000 Jewels

He stared at the paper and started to rip it up, but before he could someone stopped him. 

"Master?" He asked confused.

"You stupid brat. Go on the mission and do whatever you have to do" Macarov said, smiling. 

Naruto nodded and picked up his bags before motioning for his spirits to come.

"Oi Kurama"

"Hm?"

"We're goin back home"

-----------

"Hello...Fire Shadow was it? Funny because over here I'm also called Fire Shadow" Minato laughed. 

Naruto could barely restrain himself from strangling the blonde man. 

"Yeah. Must be a coincidence" he forced out a laugh.

Suddenly someone burst through the doors sobbing, "Dad we still haven't found traces of him!" 

The girl had yellow hair and Naruto recognized her as Mito, one of his siblings. 

"Don't worry...w-we'll find him" Minato said reassuringly.

To Naruto's surprise he saw a tear slip out of the corner of his eye. 

"Who's this?" Another girl walked in, looking at the blonde teenager with disgust.

She was smaller than the rest and Naruto hasn't recognized her from any of his memories.

'She must be another spawn of that cursed hokage that he made when you left' Kurama growled mentally. 

"This is someone who is also going on your mission" Minato said to her. 

"Pshh, I don't need him!" She said arrogantly. 

"Do not talk as if you are the strongest. There is always someone stronger and I am currently one of them" Naruto said.

She glared at him, "What did you say?"

"Nami! Do not talk to a guest like that!" Minato said. 

Naruto was suprised. To see his own father, er...ex-father, who treated him like trash stand up for him like that was something that he didn't get to see everyday, but then again, Minato didn't really know who he was. 

"Get ready Fire Shadow. You leave in ten minutes"

--------

Naruto stood there with his mask on, as stoic as ever. 

Nami nudged her teammate Sasuke, "Hey whats up with that guy? Isn't he wierd?"

"Maybe if you've gone through the things I have, you would act like this. Let me remind you, I am your superior as of now. Do not act on any form of disrespect" Naruto said. 

"Psh, as if you can do anything. Your just some nobody who can't even hurt a flea"

Suddenly, a huge amount of KI washed over them. 

"Do not disrespect your superior. If you continue to do so, you may end up in the hospital or worse" Naruto said calmly before turning away to look somewhere else. 

Sasuke stared at the strange boy who was only a few years older than he was. How was this man so strong yet so...young? 

Sasuke looked away from him. He was stronger than him anyway. He was an Uchiha, the strongest of all!

He never knew how wrong he was until the fight....

--------------

Team 7, Naruto and Tazuna were walking on the dirt road.

Naruto was looking up at the sky, probably looking at the writer who was...well...me. 

"Hi there Naruto" I said cheerfully, waving at him. 

He stared before shaking his head and muttering, "Kami has a wierd sense of humor" 

Anyway, back to the story...that was made...by...me(Not actually. I just make the plot. The characters belong to Hiro Mashima and Masashi Kishimoto). 

"Oi, Kakashi" Naruto whispered while looking at a puddle. 

He nodded and kept walking. 

"Dumbasses. Not even the writer would be that dumb to put a puddle in the middle of a sunny day if he was a shinobi" Naruto muttered.

"Hey!" I protested, "Anime characters aren't supposed to break the fourth wall!"