09: The Battle For Fairy Tail

AN- I've noticed that my chapters are rather short so I'm planning to make them longer. Of course, I can't update daily anymore, but I'll try to.

Word count(Including everything)-1634

The guild watched in amazement as Naruto punched the barrier, cracking it.

"Odama Rasengan!"

The barrier broke, as the other members cheered. 

"Stay here, I'm gonna deal with these freaks alone" Naruto commanded.

"No! I'm coming!" Natsu yelled.

"I'm coming as well. I have a score to settle" Gajeel said.

Naruto smiled secretly. "Alright then, but the rest of you stay!" He said. "Natsu, Gajeel. Meet me at his castle or whatever after helping the other defeat the Thunder God Tribe!" 

Naruto suddenly dissapeared leaving Natsu and Gajeel to walk, much to their frustration.

"Laxus!" Naruto yelled as he appeared into the palace. 

Laxus' face showed a hint of fear but was quickly wiped away with a smirk of arrogance.

"So you think you can beat me? I was always far better than you! Even with all that energy that have, you still can't beat me!" He said, smirking.

Naruto chuckled. "You think that this is energy?" 

He dissapeared only to reappear behind Laxus.

"This isn't close. This is a form where I can destroy several members of the Ten Wizard Saints in one attack and you think you can beat me? You are very funny" Naruto chuckled. 

Laxus' eyes widened before jumping away and facing Naruto. He suddenly looked behind Naruto.

"Mystogan?"

Naruto didn't have to turn around to know what had happened. He could already sense the magic coming from the lacrimas of the weapons that Mystogan had.

"Mystogan? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was about to fight Laxus, but I see that you have the situation under control" He replied.

Naruto nodded. "There are lacrimas of some sort in the sky. Alert every guild member and tell them to destroy them, or the lacrimas might destroy the entire town" He said. 

Mystogan nodded and started to run out the front doorway. 

Laxus started laughing. "You really think that they would do that? What if I told them that the Lacrimas can kill them when they attack it? Would they still do it?"

Naruto grinned. "I have no doubt that they will. If its to save their friends along with the entire town then they will, no matter the cost!" 

Laxus' grin slowly dissapeared and was replaced by a glare. "Damn it!" He growled.

"Go Mystogan! I'll take care of this!" 

The blue haired man nodded before running off, his cloak flying behind him. 

Laxus growled before starting to concentrate magic into an attack to hit Mystogan so he could stop the man from telling everyone. Just as he released the attack, Naruto flew in front of it and took the blow, much to Laxus' frustration, but when he didn't see Naruto move he felt a glimmer of hope.

"Heh, hurts doesn't it?" Laxus smirked. The smirk was suddenly wiped off and replaced with a look of shock.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Naruto asked looking back at him, not showing a hint of damage.