Chapter 3. I lose what matters most

I will be trying to change the P.O.Vs of the characters, but just for this one I had to double up :) Love you guys xx

Percy Jackson

Mrs. O'Leary shadow travelled from a school to... another school? She came out of the shadows through the shadows of a tree. Thankfully, there were no mortals to witness this. I looked up to see a sign reading 'Nsa Rnfa Hghi Olohcs'. Stupid dyslexia. As I walk through the front doors wondering why Mrs. O'Leary had brought me here, I hear a commotion coming from the hallway up ahead. I push past everyone so I could see what was happening- I didn't like what I saw. Some guy wearing all black was attacking Annabeth, while three others lay on the floor alive, but not moving. Abruptly, a guy with short, blonde hair and hazel coloured eyes ran forward holding a fire extinguisher. It took a moment to register what was going to happen- I screamed out Annabeth's name, but it was too late.

"Annabeth, no!" I screamed as I ran over to her. Quickly, I grabbed the emergency square of ambrosia out of my pocket, and shoved it into her mouth. "Annabeth!"

"Move over kid! This is a serious problem- she is a demigod! They are extremely dangerous." Said one of the 'Demigod Squad' men. Reinforcements had come rather quickly.

"But- but-"

"No buts. Just move! She is a danger to society." The man tied up Annabeth's hands (as if that would stop her when she was fully awake), and propped her up. Annabeth, I noticed, started waking up. Upon seeing this, I called her name again.

"Annabeth!"

"P... P... Percy..." I heard her say weakly. "Go...

"I don't want to leave you."

"I... I love you... Seaweed... Brain...

" she called as they started taking her away. A tear slid down my cheek.

"I love you too Wise Girl." I wanted to fight these people and get my Annabeth back, but I knew she didn't want me to reveal myself as a demigod. I wanted to treasure those words, because they might just be the very last I hear her say.

Did you guys work out what the dyslexia said? I'll dedicate the next chapter to the first person who works it out! I know it's really short!

Please don't kill me right now! I will attempt to fix this in the end. Btw should I complete or discontinue this book? I was thinking of deleting it!

Yours in demigodliness and wizardliness

-booksnerdharrypotter

ig I @booksnerdsandharrypotter