Chapter 5. I get into a Greek fight

Thalia Grace

I hate school. Like literally hate school. Being a hunter of Artemis, I shouldn't have to ever go back to school; but because of the satyrs not being allowed to venture into the mortal world, the next best has to go find the suspected demigods. I would like to say a few of my choicest words aimed towards the gods, but I don't really want any more immortal enemies. I already have Kronos, Gaea, some giants and a few thousand monsters.

As I walk into school, I notice everyone whispering.

"Omg! Look at her!"

"Look at what she's wearing!"

"It's a punk barbie doll!"

"She looks a lot like a sissy!" Whoever said that, I would really like to go and show them who's a sissy. I'm wearing black cargo pants, a black top with 'Death by Barbie' designs, my cargo boots, lieutenant tiara thing and numerous chains. She's wearing a revealing and very short pink dress, with high- heeled ankle boots. If we were to have a fight, I wonder who the sissy would be? Now I sound like Clarisse!

Sorry, ADHD coming through.

I walk into my first class which is English. As I walk down to the back of the classroom to find a desk as away from the teacher as I can, I accidentally knock into this little Goth kid.

"Oh, sorry," I apologise.

"That's ok, but please watch out," he replied. Realization dawned on my face as the kid turned around.

"Death Breath? What in the name of Zeus are you doing here? Aren't you too young for this year level?"

"Pinecone Face? When Chiron said I'd be coming to school, I didn't know he meant I was stuck with you! And by the way, I'm technically 70 years older than you." He smirked.

"Well you don't look it! Ah! Just get out of my way Ghosty." I walk straight past him and put my books on a desk. Dammit! That little runt is on the desk next to me.

"Class, please be quiet. We have a new student here, Miss Thalia-" the teacher, Miss I-didn't-pay-attention-to-her-name said.

"Just Thalia. My name is only Thalia," I put emphasis on the 'only'.

"Ah, sure, Thalia. Well, I'm guessing you already know the current 'godly' standings?" I nodded. "Well, anyway, onto the class."

"Hey, I came up with the perfect nickname for you." Nico whispers in my ear.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Pinecone Grace!" He started laughing; forgetting we're still in class.

"Ξέρετε ότι δεν μου αρέσει αυτό το όνομα, την αναπνοή Θάνατος ! Θα ήθελα να σας πάρει τόσο ευτυχώς για τώρα! (You know I don't like that name, Death Breath! I would really like to take you on right now!)" I didn't even notice I had switched to Greek.

"Δεν θα είναι σε θέση να με πάρει! Έχω το δικό μου ιδιωτικό στρατό και είμαι γιος του Άδη! (You won't be able to take me on! I have my own private army and I'm a son of Hades!)"

"Είμαι κόρη του Δία! Θα μπορούσα απλά να σας ηλεκτροπληξία! Ενώ εσείς θα ρίξει μόνο μερικές σκιές! (I am the daughter of Zeus! I could just electrocute you! While you would only throw around a few shadows!)"

"Με τιποτα! (No way!)"

"Ναι δρόμο! (Yes way!)"

"Όχι! (No!)"

"Ναι! (Yes!)"

"Όχι! (No!)"

"Ναι! (Yes!)"

"And what would you two be yapping about right now?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing miss!" I replied.

"Please do tell me; I think the whole class would like to know."

"Nothing! Nothing at all!"

"You wouldn't be demigods would you? I hear they can all speak fluent Greek."

"Dem- demigods?" Nico asked. "Not...Uh, no?!"

"Okay, then. I will see you both later for a detention; I believe you both deserve it for talking back to a teacher."

Stupid Nico for getting me a detention. I will get him back for that later.

*le time skip*

I'm walking out to lunch with Zombie spawn when I notice a flashing in front of me. Suddenly, I see Chiron's face is right in front of us.

"Chiron?! Isn't this a bit dangerous? We're surrounded by mortals!" I say as everyone surrounds us to get a better look.

"It couldn't wait Thalia. Annabeth's been taken by these so- called 'Demigod Squad.' They experiment on demigods to see what makes them different. Apparently, the things they do are absolutely gruesome, and always end in the death of these demigods."

"That's sick! We have to help Annabeth! Wait, does Percy know?"

"He was the one who found her, she refused to let him reveal himself."

"Oh, poor Percy. Death Boy and I will head down to Percy's mum's apartment now." I slashed through the mist and cut the connection. Nico and I sprinted and ran out of school.

OMGS! Thank you so much for 100 reads! People are like, "Whoo! 5k reads!" and I'm over here like "Whoo! 100 reads!" But what can ya do *shrugs*.

Sorry for not posting yesterday like I was meant to!

I'm a little hyperactive- I haven't gone to bed before 11:00pm this past month- most nights sleeping on 7/8 hours. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MADE BLUE COOKIES AND DRANK A BLUE MILKSHAKE TODAY. WHOOOOOOOOOOO

When I finish this book, I'm going to write either a Harry Potter, Harry Potter and Percy Jackson or Divergent fanfiction. Which one should I do first?

(Sorry for the craziness up there ^)
Yours in demigodliness and wizardliness

-booksnerdharrypotter

ig I @booksnerdsandharrypotter