Chapter 13. Weird Voodoo Magic

Hey guys!
So after a long debate with myself, and a lot of encouraging PMs, I've decided to start this book back up again. If you have any ideas on what you want to happen, please feel free to comment.

As they say, on with the book!

Hazel Levesque

Frank and I had reached Percy's house to find the front door open and a whole lot of yelling coming from the living room. We rushed in to find them talking about Piper and Jason being captured by someone who had earlier taken Annabeth.

"Hazel! Frank!" Leo yelled, "Thank goodness you're here!"

Calypso, along with Leo, filled us in on the current situation. This was worse than I thought.

"Oh, Percy! We'll find her. We will; I can feel it." I comforted.  "Okay, plan time."

Frank took over from there. "Hazel and I will lead the charge, with Leo and Calypso following behind. Nico and Percy, you will be off to find Annabeth, Jason and Piper..." It took about half an hour, but in the end we had a pretty good plan.

Nico and I, combining strength, shadow- travelled everyone to a nearby alleyway to the holding cells. Frank and I scouted ahead, and then called everyone to follow us. Slowly, we walked into what I guess to be some sort of modern- day jail. It's a dark sort- of place, with low hanging lights, and dim interior.

"Alright guys," Frank whispered, "Leo and Calypso, you take the left, and we'll take the right. Be careful, because we have no idea what these people are capable of, but try not to kill anyone. Nico and Percy, you wait here, and head off when the coast looks clear. Go!" We all split off to our respective jobs. Frank must sense my nerves, because he takes my hand and gives it a light squeeze.

I smiled at him. "Thanks."

"Anything for you, Hazel." Frank replied.

"Do you think they're okay?"

"I hope so." With that, we walked on in silence. Suddenly, three figures run towards us. Enemies.

They come running towards us with needles; they were going to drug us. After fighting together for so long with each other, Frank and I know how to fight together. He turns into an elephant, and I run forward and attack them, when I notice a problem- Imperial Gold doesn't harm mortals.

"Frank!" I yell. "The weapons don't harm mortals. It's up to you!" He nods his elephant head in understanding, and starts fighting more ferociously. In no time at all -I don't like to say it- but the mortals are dead. Frank takes my hand, and we start walking, when I hear a pained scream.

"That's Annabeth." Frank says. We start off at a run towards the screaming. As I start to slow down, I see Nico, Leo and Calypso standing over a dead body. A mortal. That's when I look slightly to the left of him, and see another, unmoving body. I don't recognise the person, until I see the sword in his hand. Riptide. Oh, gods, that's Percy! That's why Annabeth was screaming. This is bad. So very, very bad.

I look over to Nico, and we share a knowing look. He's gone.

Except, that's when something weird happens, Percy let's out a little sigh of shock, and sits up. What the?! He was dead. Dead.

"What are you all staring at me for?" Percy asks.

"Percy, I don't know the best way to say this to you, but you were dead."

Its me, your annoying author, back again. I have to get into the feel of this, but thanks to everyone who encourage me. This time, no matter how lazy I am, I am going to finish this book.

-booksnerdharrypotter <3